- RoboCop v4.0 - Testdrive 3 or Higher! - Page 168

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

- RoboCop v4.0 - Testdrive 3 or Higher!

Started by Optimus, 12 October, 2003, 23:07:26

Previous topic - Next topic

damo

Zitat:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DeathScythe

hey there can any1 help with robocop
im trying it to stop it from using the self regme tag cuz our tag is complicated

any ideas how? cheers thanx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you have a look in the settings TBL file in scripts this is for robo. make sure it is like this  ["EnableHubTagRegme"] = 0,   the 0 will turn off the hub tag

Mikko

Is it possible to make anti-advertise arrange words/addresses alphapetically?
It would be much easier to check if some address is already on list. eg. friend gives you list of his addresses and you want to add the to your own list.

aL1en

i was going update to ptokax 0.3.3.1 and robocop 10.01e .. as soon sa i finished setting everything and entered the hub, the OP-Chat was not there.. its marked the checkbox in ptokax>options>register on hub...  but the op-chat isnt there :(

any ideas?

HillyBilly

QuoteOriginally posted by aL1en
i was going update to ptokax 0.3.3.1 and robocop 10.01e .. as soon sa i finished setting everything and entered the hub, the OP-Chat was not there.. its marked the checkbox in ptokax>options>register on hub...  but the op-chat isnt there :(

any ideas?

Maybe in ptokax---> advanced----> Profile Manager if the box with Allowed for Opchat is tikked

Cheers HB

aL1en

QuoteOriginally posted by hillybilly
QuoteOriginally posted by aL1en

any ideas?

Maybe in ptokax---> advanced----> Profile Manager if the box with Allowed for Opchat is tikked

Cheers HB

har har har
thanks very much
saved my day :P

?Tr??T_????

can someone do to show this info to normal users..?

?????????? Welcome to ']['h? ?impl? N?']['w?rK [UK] ??????????
       Your nick is: [']['?N]Azim
       Your profile is: NetFounder
       Your current IP: 82.24.122.205
       Your client is: DC++
       Your client version is: 0.674
       Your current mode is: Passive
       Your total hubs are: 1
       Your open slots are: 1
       Your share size is: 5.41 GB
       Your description is: Hub Owner
       Your connection is: Cable
       Your email is: thesimplenetwork@hotmail.co.uk

HillyBilly

QuoteOriginally posted by ?Tr??T_????

Robocop ---> profiles ----> user tik box enable client info message on connect

cheers HB

?Tr??T_????

i did this but nothing....... ?(

aL1en

QuoteOriginally posted by ?Tr??T_????

Robocop.exe > Profiles > User > Enable client info message on connect

DeathScythe

is it possible to edit the
!help command info thingy majig loool

like wen u type !help it shows the commands i need 2 edit them because we'll ive added new scripts n stuph so would b nice is sum1 can point into the direction.. had a look @ robocop.lua just saw aloud of boxes lol

Cheers
DeathScythe!

Dessamator

guess not, those are dynamically changed, for each profile, ur only way is to add another extra help for ur other commands
Ignorance is Bliss.

aL1en

well well..

i just updated my hub, to ptokax 0.3.3.21 and robocop 10.01e..

but now one of my best users can't login.. hes a t a linux machine running a client called: "Direct Connect Text Client v0.85.9" .. and he cannot connect.. he got this error on his log:
Read > VAR  ] ""fake_dcpp_client|0
Read > VAR  ] ""disp_user|1
Read > VAR  ] ""com_port|10000
Read > VAR  ] ""socks_ip|
Read > VAR  ] ""socks_port|1080
Read > VAR  ] ""socks_name|
Read > VAR  ] ""vshare_dir|/jail/glftpd/site/mp3/
Read > VAR  ] ""gdlasports|0:0
Read > VAR  ] ""tos|0,0,0,0
Read > VAR  ] ""fake_dcpp_version|
Read > VAR  ] ""hub_capa|
Read > VAR  ] ""dctc_capa|MD4x
Read > VAR  ] ""gdl_met_dir|
Read > VAR  ] ""gdl_met_poll|5
Read > VAR  ] ""cnx_status|2
Write> /FORCEQUIT

is it robocop related? clients/min versions?

where and how can i fix this prob and allow that specific user to enter the hub?

thnx !

nightbird

I would like it if they deleted that command in rc that not all users can connect without a tag...I always have run a nmdc hub and used scripts for clients I wouldn't let in my hub but sad nmdc is dead.
now I am running photax and rc and I didn't see my old users anymore cuz they cannot connect in my hub.
we use very good clients like DCDM and let make use choise who we want in and who not.
so can you make a tab or something that you let us enable it or disable it and let also users without a tag in our hub.
I bet there are more hubowners who have the same thought as me.

greetz nightbird

imby

QuoteOriginally posted by nightbird
I would like it if they deleted that command in rc that not all users can connect without a tag...I always have run a nmdc hub and used scripts for clients I wouldn't let in my hub but sad nmdc is dead.
now I am running photax and rc and I didn't see my old users anymore cuz they cannot connect in my hub.
we use very good clients like DCDM and let make use choise who we want in and who not.
so can you make a tab or something that you let us enable it or disable it and let also users without a tag in our hub.

greetz nightbird

Must suck for any users using new DC++. Impossible for them to get mini slots. Let NMDC die already!

LoTeK_

QuoteOriginally posted by nightbird

greetz nightbird

However, "on connect client detection" is done by Ptokax not by robocop, with the current version of robocop you can set minversions only.

In \Ptokax\cfg\ClientTags.xml you can set allowed clients (it's your choice!)
Also, in Ptokax GUI | Rules | Users without DC Tag
you can allow users without DC Tag to connect.

If you like NMDC (outdated client), NMDCv2 (outdated client too..) has a valid DC Tag.
I'm using Ptokax 3321 with Robocop and NMDCv2, DCGUI, DCDM can connect to my Hub.

(-=TrIp-iN-SuN=-)

same one when out new robocop?

Optimus

Quotesame one when out new robocop?
Since i have moved from on house to another there wasn't much time to work on Robocop.

But i have started working on it again. I have rewritten alot of code again and still buissy with some stuff to add.

Now i have rewritten to  code  the GUI doesn't work any more. So i need to adapt the GUI to work with the code again.

So it will take me some time to fix that.

Cheers Optimus and thanks for the endless support ;)

?Tr??T_????

yeh thats what i was waiting for :D  :D  :D  :]  :]  :]  :]

imby

Some dickhead was able to advertise in my hub with text like this:

A german Black/Death/NS-Metal hub!                  cock-sucking-german-hub.ath.cx

Paste the text exactly and it wont kick you. So I gather there's some kind of hole in the anti advertising?

test.ath.cx kicks and works as expected.

??~~~~Master~~~~??

yeah i have an anti advertising prob to.. there are a lot of //http:// and //www.  witch you can add.. butt robo simply does recognize them..... i've added //http:// and //www. to the robo antiadvertising.....butt it wont work... they still can place websites.... can you look at that part please...

i'm looking forward to the next robo...

many thanx and regards ~~~~Master~~~~
Owner Of the [NL]?Master Download Plaza? hub

??~~~~Master~~~~??

i have another question for optimus....

if you open robo en you enlarge it 2 white fields appear on the rightside of the min version field.....what are those for???

Optimus

Quoteif you open robo en you enlarge it 2 white fields appear on the rightside of the min version field.....what are those for???
Those are some debug boxes for me to check some stuff

Quoteyeah i have an anti advertising prob to.. there are a lot of //http:// and //www. witch you can add.. butt robo simply does recognize them..... i've added //http:// and //www. to the robo antiadvertising.....butt it wont work... they still can place websites.... can you look at that part please...
//http:// & www don't need tobe in antiadvertise list. Just enable webblocker checkbox and it will work.

- Optimus

??~~~~Master~~~~??

many thanx

i'm awaiting your next robo .. hope to see it soon ;)

greetz

imby

Optimus what about my bug

Optimus

QuoteSome dickhead was able to advertise in my hub with text like this:

A german Black/Death/NS-Metal hub! cock-sucking-german-hub.ath.cx

Paste the text exactly and it wont kick you. So I gather there's some kind of hole in the anti advertising?

test.ath.cx kicks and works as expected.
Yhea the keep coming up with new shit all the time lol. Duno what i'm gone do with, maybe gone build me a new AntiAdvertise system or maybe i'm gone drop the antiadvertise part

-  Optimus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk