- RoboCop v4.0 - Testdrive 3 or Higher! - Page 169

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

- RoboCop v4.0 - Testdrive 3 or Higher!

Started by Optimus, 12 October, 2003, 23:07:26

Previous topic - Next topic

imby

Why it so hard to kick for any .ath.cx found? Aint no scripter but didn't think it'd be that difficult. Anyway I hope you keep it, like your anti-advertise.

Optimus

QuoteWhy it so hard to kick for any .ath.cx found? Aint no scripter but didn't think it'd be that difficult. Anyway I hope you keep it, like your anti-advertise.
With a simple loop & string.fing it's not difficult todo but that is verry slow. My code is without loops but with string.gsub instead of string.find. This code is faster but more difficult to make it work in all cases.

;) Optimus

Cobalt

Is it possible move "Enable web url blocker" function to "Profile settings" same like there is "Enable anti advertise"? And add to this 2 functions option warn or kick guilty users.

Nada@WTB

a small request, can you make it so I could PM2OPS would be seen in VIPChat as well as OPChat?
Thanks and glad to have you back Optimus
Welcome Thieving Bastards
PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

Optimus

QuoteIs it possible move "Enable web url blocker" function to "Profile settings" same like there is "Enable anti advertise"? And add to this 2 functions option warn or kick guilty users.
I'm working on summ like that

Quotea small request, can you make it so I could PM2OPS would be seen in VIPChat as well as OPChat?
So you mean that messages that are send to  PM2OPS will be seen in Vipchat & Opchat? Why is that?

- Optimus

Futte

Nothing Anyway !

[NL]_Yvisaur

just unzip the file in the script folder en start robocop.exe for the settings.

restart scripts if your done  :]

Nada@WTB

Quotea small request, can you make it so I could PM2OPS would be seen in VIPChat as well as OPChat?
So you mean that messages that are send to  PM2OPS will be seen in Vipchat & Opchat? Why is that?

- Optimus
[/QUOTE]

because I let my VIPs register regular users and they do not see the !regme and PM2OPs requesting to be regged.
PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

Optimus

The !regme part can be seen for vips when you enable Notification messages for vips.

- Optimus

uffetjur

Welcome Back to us Optimus

hope you gonna rewrite the logging part of the script
!showreglog stops working after a few days uptime
Somewhere in Cyberspace

Optimus

Quotehope you gonna rewrite the logging part of the script
What part is that?

- Optimus

uffetjur

!showlog user/ip aint working,

showreglog, would be nice to keep the log for at least a week instead of a day
Somewhere in Cyberspace

Cobalt

Thanks for answer Optimus .... Keep Up good work !!

Nada@WTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
The !regme part can be seen for vips when you enable Notification messages for vips.

- Optimus

how can that be?, it only shows in opchat

if you mean kick/ban notifications that is already on, but I do not see how that would have anything to do with the !regme
PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

Optimus

Quotehow can that be?, it only shows in opchat

if you mean kick/ban notifications that is already on, but I do not see how that would have anything to do with the !regme
I mean when you enable notification for vips they can see users reg them selfs with !regme in mainchat LOL

- Optimus

Optimus

Quote!showlog user/ip aint working,

showreglog, would be nice to keep the log for at least a week instead of a day
I will look into it

- Optimus

Nada@WTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
Quotehow can that be?, it only shows in opchat

I mean when you enable notification for vips they can see users reg them selfs with !regme in mainchat LOL

- Optimus

I understand that, I just do not want to turn on self reg, I want someone to verify shares before regging them, also bots can be made to send the !regme command.

Anywho thanks for the input
PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

Yello

Optimus can you make in your new version of robocop the Op-Chat And The Vip-Chat to be like in YnHub ? In the description to show how many users are in? Is it possible or this req must be to Ptaczek and PPK ?  :)

night_hawk

the yhub program sucks man why ask to add that stuff to a good bot like robocop

uffetjur

while cant I no longer receive registrering information while register Vips to the hub, works with all other profiles

ptokax 3.3.26 / rc 10.01e
Somewhere in Cyberspace

TTB

Hi,

I have a problem with the account cleaner... If I set it to 10 weeks.... what does it do really? I thought that ppl who were not logged in, in a period of 10 weeks, the users will be deleted. So starts counting on every individual when it is logging in... or am I wrong? If all ppl are being deleted after 10 weeks (my setting), then it is not a "bug", I just thought it works different. But if it starts counting on every time the user is logging in, then I think it doesn't work very well...

[23:59:58]  Registered users please contact a operator if your gone be away for a longer period then 10 Weeks or your acount will be deleted! 
[23:59:58]  The database/acount cleaner processed 506 user(s) and deleted 108 user(s) from logs. This cleanup took: 3.8600 seconds. 
[00:06:11] <[BOT]Vliegenmepper> The user: [REG]YelloDevill was trying to login with prefix: [REG]. 
[00:06:48] <[BOT]Vliegenmepper> The user: [REG]hollander was trying to login with prefix: [REG]. 
[00:07:29] <[BOT]Vliegenmepper> The user: [REG]YelloDevill was trying to login with prefix: [REG].

Bot-Player is Robocop, [BOT]Vliegenmepper is a bot I wrote myself, but it tell's OPs that someone was logging in with a "wrong" prefix (they were registered as [REG]). And I'm sure they log in almost every day.

Please let me know how that cleaner cleans, this doesn't make any sense to me atm.

Greetz.
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

bastya_elvtars

It scans the logs every day, according to various other scripts that use this code.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

TTB

QuoteOriginally posted by bastya_elvtars
It scans the logs every day, according to various other scripts that use this code.
Indeed, it scans logs every day... But the point is, when and how does the cleaner clean?
Quoteaccording to various other scripts that use this code?
Robocop cleansonly his own logs, and I do nothing with the logs of Robocop. I also don't have any other cleaner that can remove users from the xml file.
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

((UKSN))Quasimodo

is it poss to put text file in robo and how do i put command in for ppl to access it say an xbox file and command !xboxfaq any help always appreciated

gazzer

you can use txt filesfor the hub and users........
you just need to put them into hub txt file folder and on !name it should auto show the txt to anyone using the command.
-=U=K=?=E=T=-???? the friendly network from good old blighty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk