Deal or No Deal

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Deal or No Deal

Started by nillan, 20 February, 2007, 20:48:43

Previous topic - Next topic

nillan

Here's Deal or No Deal based on the TV show. The game plan is collected from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deal_or_No_Deal_(US_game_show)
Have fun and if there are any questions contact either one of us :)
CrazyGuy / Nillan

lito

nice Nillan & CG

is it possible to have right click commands in the script

Lito

CrazyGuy

Quote from: lito on 20 February, 2007, 20:58:49
nice Nillan & CG

is it possible to have right click commands in the script

Lito

Yes, add these 2 functions on the bottom of the script (after the last end)

NewUserConnected = function(User)
	User:SendData("$UserCommand 2 6 "..frmHub:GetHubName().."\\Deal Or No Deal\\Help$<%[mynick]> !"..cmdHelp.."&#124;")
	User:SendData("$UserCommand 2 6 "..frmHub:GetHubName().."\\Deal Or No Deal\\Play a game$<%[mynick]> !"..cmdStart.."&#124;")
	User:SendData("$UserCommand 2 6 "..frmHub:GetHubName().."\\Deal Or No Deal\\Show scores$<%[mynick]> !"..cmdScores.."&#124;")
end
OpConnected = function(User)
	NewUserConnected(User)
	User:SendData("$UserCommand 2 6 "..frmHub:GetHubName().."\\Deal Or No Deal\\Reset a game in progress$<%[mynick]> !"..cmdReset.."&#124;")
	User:SendData("$UserCommand 2 6 "..frmHub:GetHubName().."\\Deal Or No Deal\\Reset High Scores$<%[mynick]> !"..cmdResetScores.."&#124;")
end

??']['??l?

It would be better if users could play this great game in PM like dope wars, so it don`t spam the mainchat....=) is it possible?????

CrazyGuy

Quote from: ??']['??l??S on 20 February, 2007, 23:57:56
It would be better if users could play this great game in PM like dope wars, so it don`t spam the mainchat....=) is it possible?????

Yes, that would be possible, but as we got a lousy comment for the way this post was created,
<CrazyGuy> Deal or No Deal uploaded here -> http://forum.ptokax.org/index.php?topic=6870.0
<bastya_elvtars> there, there, looks like I will have to disable attachments so the only place to upload will be the upload page :-)
<CrazyGuy> whats wrong with attaching the script to the post ?
<bastya_elvtars> one word
<bastya_elvtars> CHAOS

Nillan decided to delreg her acocunt and we have moved support for this script to another board.
If an update comes available there, I'll let you know

bastya_elvtars

We could have discussed it in a far more intelligent way instead of taking hang-dog actions. It always amazes me however, how clever people think they are when something is already done, but when in progress, they don' say a single word - even when they are kindly asked to do so.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

CrazyGuy

I think we both made our points yesterday, didnt see a reason to add more  :-\
and what are hang-dog actions suppose to be ???

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: CrazyGuy on 21 February, 2007, 21:02:52
I think we both made our points yesterday, didnt see a reason to add more  :-\

Yeah yesterday you did, but your comments in the relevant topic do not reflect the opinion that made you take this step.
Hang-dog action: delregging, moving support to another board, but not enough courage to express direct opinion maybe?
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

CrazyGuy

your initial comment yesterday already caused the delregging, and as we did this script 2gether, I moved for this script as well

bastya_elvtars

You do whatever you would like to with your code. Externally hosted scripts are usual and welcome, just the reason (pigue) is what I dislike, and since I am personally involved (let alone that I have been criticised in quite a rude way), please permit me to comment the action.

speedX

Quote from: CrazyGuy on 21 February, 2007, 20:38:39
Nillan decided to delreg her acocunt and we have moved support for this script to another board.
If an update comes available there, I'll let you know

hm..wich board??
Thanking You,

speedX

CrazyGuy

will be back here probably  ;)

dodgeviper

hey man can u tell me where have u put the play in pm thing??

CrazyGuy

play in pm is currently not possible, and I have some other things to work on as well for now, so it might take a bit

speedX

Quote from: CrazyGuy on 01 March, 2007, 14:40:10
play in pm is currently not possible, and I have some other things to work on as well for now, so it might take a bit

:(
Even I would like it to come in PM, coz if 2 or more users are playing tht game thn it bcomes confusing and also the mainchat floods....
Thanking You,

speedX

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk