Chilla's Lis script

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Chilla's Lis script

Started by Therion, 15 May, 2005, 10:26:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Therion

can anybody convert it to work with lua5 it's the best ip ranger script and it has a lot of good stuff

very thankful for help

thx in advance :P

Dessamator

hmm interesting, everybody keeps asking to convert each of chilla's script maybe we should convert them all, nightlitch's too(just a thought)

anyways,
can u show us which version u want us to convert?
which one of these:
QuoteL.I.S.-V.0.51.rar
L.I.S.-V.0.5141.rar
L.I.S.-V.0.5141F.rar
L.I.S.-V0.513.rar
L.I.S.rar
LIS_v.0.3.rar

ps the script is quite big, u should try using nl lua4 to 5 converter first,

Good luck !
Ignorance is Bliss.

Therion

i'm a total noob on scripting and converting so if anybody could help me out i should be very pleased

thx in advance ////Therion

Dessamator

ok then we'll help, first of all use search the forum for info on how to convert from lua4 to lua5 , ull probably find nightlitch's gui converter, use that with the "L.I.S.-V.0.5141F.lua" file and l8r show us the syntax errors, we'll help u from there !!
Ignorance is Bliss.

Therion

i got this error Syntax L.I.S.-V.0.5141.lua5.lua:788: unexpected symbol near `.'

and i have ptokax 0.3.3.0 B 16.09

im really pleased for help with this baby

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by Therion
i got this error Syntax L.I.S.-V.0.5141.lua5.lua:788: unexpected symbol near `.'

and i have ptokax 0.3.3.0 B 16.09

im really pleased for help with this baby

show us the line, and the function with that error !!
Ignorance is Bliss.

Therion

that one of my problem how do i find that string ?

as a said before im noob on ptokax script ;)

Dessamator

ok then look at this info :  

L.I.S.-V.0.5141.lua5.lua:788: unexpected symbol near `.'

the syntax is : scriptname:error line : error description

so from that info u know that 788 is the line where the error is  , or close to that !, :),
Ignorance is Bliss.

Therion

it look like it in the very end of the script because the line 788
its the last symbol on the script

},      
}

could not any of you nice guys load the whole script and test it after it's been converted with the lua converter i dont really  know how to do this stuff =)

thx in advance Therion

6Marilyn6Manson6

},      
}

could not any of you nice guys load the whole script and test it after it's been converted with the lua converter i dont really  know how to do this stuff =)

thx in advance Therion

Therion post script with [code] please :)

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by 6Marilyn6Manson6

},      
}

thx in advance Therion

Therion post script with [code] please :)

he cant, the script is tooooooo big, i guess no newbie can convert it,if somebody else doesnt convert it, then ill convert it when i have the patience, because  theres quite a lot of filehandling and errors there !! :)
Ignorance is Bliss.

6Marilyn6Manson6

Quotehe cant, the script is tooooooo big, i guess no newbie can convert it,if somebody else doesnt convert it, then ill convert it when i have the patience, because  theres quite a lot of filehandling and errors there !! :)

mmm mm without script... we can't help he :(

Therion

im ready to give up

last stupid question how do i post the script with code ?

Psycho_Chihuahua

Well i found the script and let it run through NL's Lua Converter.
Still giving out Errors ^^

Here it is
PtokaxWiki ?PtokaX Mirror + latest Libs

01100001011011000111001101101111001000000110101101101110011011110111011101101110001000000110000101110011001000000101010001101111011010110110111101101100011011110111001101101000

kbeh273300

ok here is the code for the first error.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--//		*** OC SEND INTRO ***
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
function doOCSendIntro(curUser)
	if NicksLogQueue[curUser.sName] then
		local curmath.min = tonumber(os.date("%M"))
		if curmath.min >= NicksLogQueue[curUser.sName] then
			doSendOC((curmath.min - NicksLogQueue[curUser.sName]),curUser)
		else
			doSendOC((curmath.min - NicksLogQueue[curUser.sName] + 60),curUser)
		end
	elseif ULoggs[string.lower(curUser.sName)] then
		local tmp = ULoggs[string.lower(curUser.sName)].InActive[1]*24*60 - ULoggs[string.lower(curUser.sName)].InActive[2] + tonumber(os.date("%H"))*60 + tonumber(os.date("%M"))
		doSendOC(tmp,curUser)
	end
end

now line 788 is...
local curmath.min = tonumber(os.date("%M"))

any ideas ?
-=United Kings network=-
Network Webpage?
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org:420
hub webpage
hub forum

kbeh273300

ok thanks to Madman the first error is now fixed it was...
local curmin = tonumber(os.date("%M"))

now on to error number two :)

[20:49] Syntax ...nd Settings\kirk\Desktop\New Folder (7)\scripts\L.I.S.-V.0.5141.lua5.lua:1718: too many syntax levels near `"	------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"'

[tostring(string.lower(cmd32))] = {
		help = function() return(" - L.I.S.-"..curVersion.." - "..ConfHelpText.."\r\n\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd13.." [op]/[nicks]/[ipcheck]/[notlogged]/[all]    - "..HelpReportText.." : "..LISINI2CONF.ReportTo..", Status : "..LISINI2CONF.ReportNotLogged.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd26.." [nick]    - "..HelpNickToSendText.." Nicks : "..GetNicks(LISINI2CONF.STNick).."\r\n"..
			"\t------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd14.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpBlockNickText.." Status : "..LISINI2CONF.BlockNick.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd33.." [nick]    - "..HelpBlockedNicksText.." "..BlockedNicksText1.." : "..GetNicks(LISINI2CONF.BlockedNicks).."\r\n"..
			"\t------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd15.." [reg]/[unreg]    - "..HelpRegText.." Status : "..LISINI2CONF.RegBot.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd23.." [op-reg] [days]/[reg] [days]/[logs] [days]/[off]    - "..HelpAutoDelText.." Status : "..LISINI2CONF.AutoDelAccount..", "..DaysText.." : "..LISINI2CONF.Max7.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd25.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpISPCheckText.." Status : "..LISINI2CONF.ISPNickCheck.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd28.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpRegCheckText.." Status : "..LISINI2CONF.RegRule.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd38.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpBadIPSearchText.."  Status : "..LISINI2CONF.CheckBadIP.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd39.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpShowCpuTime.."  Status : "..LISINI2CONF.ShowCpuTime.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd34.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpCorrectActiveIP.."  Status : "..LISINI2CONF.CheckActiveIP.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd37.." [nick]    - "..HelpNoIPCheck.." "..GetNicksNonAs(LISINI2CONF.NoIPCheck).."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd35.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpOCIntro.."  Status : "..LISINI2CONF.OCSendIntro.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd36.." [user]/[all]    - "..HelpOCIntroTo.."  Status : "..LISINI2CONF.OCSendIntroTo.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd22.." [onlyallow]/[notdeny]/[all]    - "..HelpAllowIPText.." : "..LISINI2CONF.AllowIP.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd3.." [IP-Range] [RangeName]    - "..HelpAddDenyText.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd4.." [IP-Range] [RangeName]    - "..HelpAddAllowText.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd5.." [RangeNr.]/[IP-Range]/[RangeName]    - "..HelpDelDenyText.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd6.." [RangeNr.]/[IP-Range]/[RangeName]    - "..HelpDelAllowText.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd7.." [Nr.]   - "..HelpListDeny.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd8.." [Nr.]   - "..HelpListAllow.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd16.." [nick]/[IP-Range]    - "..HelpWatchText.." "..WatchText3.." : "..GetNicks(LISINI2CONF.WUsers).."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd30.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpCMD30Text.."  Status : "..LISINI2CONF.OnlyMasters.."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd32.."    - "..HelpHelpText.."\r\n")
		end,
	},

line 1718 is...

any ideas ? :)
-=United Kings network=-
Network Webpage?
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org:420
hub webpage
hub forum

Madman

This removes the the error...

"\t"..LPrefix..cmd16.." [nick]/[IP-Range]    - "..HelpWatchText.." "..WatchText3.." : "..GetNicks(LISINI2CONF.WUsers).."\r\n"..
			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd30.." [on]/[off]    - "..HelpCMD30Text.."  Status : "..
--			LISINI2CONF.OnlyMasters.."\r\n"..
--			"\t"..LPrefix..cmd32..
--			"    - "..HelpHelpText..
			"\r\n")
So.. some where in
LISINI2CONF.OnlyMasters
LPrefix..cmd32
HelpHelpText

is the error...is my guess... now i'm of to bed...
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

TTB

Holy *peep*, never seen this IPranger before. Damn, what a huge and kick ass script!
TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

Dessamator

QuoteOriginally posted by TTB
Holy *peep*, never seen this IPranger before. Damn, what a huge and kick ass script!

my thought exactly," i wonder who will  tame this huuge beast and bring it to its knees"
 :D
Ignorance is Bliss.

TTB

Ghehe... NL is making a new one... I wonder if he can beat this one...  8)
TTB

Dessamator

damn, that will be problematic, when we have to convert it to lua 6, :)
Ignorance is Bliss.

TTB

ROFL well, in a lua hub they are trying to convert it atm. I think they can do it...
TTB

Dessamator

yah i saw it hehe, they are trying, i was helping a bit too,  :)
Ignorance is Bliss.

jiten

QuoteOriginally posted by TTB
ROFL well, in a lua hub they are trying to convert it atm. I think they can do it...
It's going to be a hard task with a huge script like this :D

Therion

but it is the best ip ranger many useful options in it
like this one you can see when a user who not belongs in the hub is trying to connect,

for example [***]***, IP : **.***.***.** : Wasn't in the Allow Ranges, Disconnecting...

very nice function

so thats why im bothering you smart guy's to convert it

:P

thanks again ///Therion

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk