Ptokax Scripts, a few easy scripts will be added here.

Ptokax Scripts, a few easy scripts will be added here.

Started by [ES]latinmusic, 20 October, 2003, 19:56:34

Previous topic - Next topic

[ES]latinmusic

I'm currently rewriting all the bots of our net, so i will post here in this thread some scripts for if people find them interesting or usefull or just wanna to take a look or test them. I have forgot the name of many original scripters who made the original code taking as base for this stuff, surry about that, anyway if you are the original developer about a part of the code, make a reply and i will change the credits, no problem at all :p Also i want to thanks AmuteX about his help in some modifications or adds that could be present on some scripts posted here.

[ES]latinmusic

Tested and works.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- ![NetStatus]!? script - v1.1 - Created by [ES]latinmusic __/04/2003
-- Powered by ARACNIDOS.NET?  -  No Rights Reserved
-- Thanks go out to all people from LUA Board, old and new one
-- Some of the original code was developed by some one i don't remember
-- If you were envolving in this code, tell me and you will be added into credits
-- Multilanguage Version (Spanish & English)
-- ****************************************************************************************************
-- This Script: Show if the hubs listed inside the array are online or offline in real time
-- Could be usefull if you are running a net of hubs or you wanna see if your friends hubs are online
-- Command for this script '-netstat'
-- To set up this script working under your needs, read the help inside the code
-- Enjoy...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------- Main function -------
function Main()
botName="![NetStatus]!?" --//Help: Name of the bot.
--frmHub:RegBot(botName) --//Help: This line is not requiered, is only a comment for Ptacek.
CoolLine=strrep("-",250) --//Help: This line could be nosense for the upcoming release in test of PtokaX since code about PMs have been change, in this case remove it from the script.
waitmessage=strrep(" ...WAIT...ESPERE... ",6) --//Help: Same of above. If you delete those lines, also you have to delete the variables related from the script in messages part
--------- HubsArrayHelp --------
-------Formating the array------
-- HubAddress = {
-- ["Hub{0} Name Of The Hub] =			Change 'Name Of The Hub' to the real hub name
-- address= "Address Of The Hub",		Change 'Address Of The Hub' to the real hub address
-- port = Port Of The Current Hub,		Change 'Port Of The Current Hub' to the real hub port
-- },						For examples take a look into the following lines
--------- HubsArrayHelp --------
HubAddress = {
["Hub{0} ?ARACNIDOS?-=MAIN SERVER=-?"] = { --//Help: Put here the real name of the HUB
address= "aracnidos.no-ip.com", --//Help: Put here the real address  of the HUB
port = 411, --//Help: Put here the real port of the HUB
},
["Hub{1} ?ARACNIDOS#1?-=SUPPORT SERVER=-?"] = { --//Help: Put here the real name of the HUB
address= "aracnidos1.no-ip.com", --//Help: Put here the real address of the HUB
},
["Hub{2} ?ARACNIDOS#2?-=SUPPORT SERVER=-?"] = { --//Help: Put here the real name of the HUB
address= "aracnidos2.no-ip.com", --//Help: Put here the real address of the HUB
},
["Hub{3} ?ARACNIDOS#3?-=SUPPORT SERVER=-?"] = { --//Help: Put here the real name of the HUB
address= "aracnidos3.no-ip.com", --//Help: Put here the real address of the HUB
},
["Hub{4} ?ARACNIDOS#4?-=SUPPORT SERVER=-?"] = { --//Help: Put here the real name of the HUB
address= "aracnidos4.no-ip.com", --//Help: Put here the real address of the HUB
}
} 
end
function DataArrival(user, data) 
	if( strsub(data, 1, 1) == "<" ) then
		-- get the msg only using regular expression
		s,e,message = strfind(data, "%b<> (.*)")
		--remove pipe
		message = strsub(message,1,strlen(message)-1) 
		s,e,cmd=strfind(message,"(%S+)")
		if (cmd=="-netstat")then 
			for i,v in HubAddress do
				user:SendPM(botName,"\r\nRequesting Net Information for "..i.."\r\nPlease "..waitmessage.."\r\n")
				local socket, err = connect(v["address"], v["port"])
				if not err then socket:close()
					status = "<----------------------------> {{**ONLINE**}}"
				else
					status = "<----------------------------> {{**OFFLINE**}}   :-("
				end
				user:SendPM(botName,"\r\n"..CoolLine.."\r\n"..i.."\r\n<> Address: "..v["address"].."\r\n<> Port:"..v["port"].."\r\n<> Status: "..status.."\r\n"..CoolLine.."\r\n")
			end
			user:SendPM(botName,"The request for Online/Offline Hubs have been completed [El chequeo de HUBs Conectados/Desconectados ha concluido]\r\n")
		end
	end
end
--function OnExit() --//Help: This line is not requiered, is only a comment for Ptacek.
--	frmHub:UnregBot(botName) --//Help: This line is not requiered, is only a comment for Ptacek.
--end --//Help: This line is not requiered, is only a comment for Ptacek.

pHaTTy

I really dont see the point of posting scripts that have been already posted its pointless and a waste of forum space, if there is a script that has not been posted, then it wud be better in the finished script section.

But on the other hand if the script has been posted then i wouldnt bother posting it.

-phatty
Resistance is futile!

[ES]latinmusic

If not work, ask for help, this board seems not support non standar characters and change them by sign '?'  X(

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)pH?tt??
I really dont see the point of posting scripts that have been already posted its pointless and a waste of forum space, if there is a script that has not been posted, then it wud be better in the finished script section.
I don't think the scripts i'm posting here are already posted in the board, in the case of the current one, was never posted in old forum board too.
About the place this thread is called Scripts for 3.2.6 or later and works with 3.2.6 official releases, not official releases and also with all latest beta releases. So i don't catch what is wrong here  ?(
Anyway, do what you want, move the post to thread finished scripts, leave the post here, delete the post or whatever, i have made this posts for if someone are interested with the code, after that, i don't really care.

[ES]latinmusic

Tested and works.
-- ![UserInfo]!? script - v0.9 - Created by [ES]latinmusic __/05/2003