Redirects

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Redirects

Started by Kenbo, 25 May, 2004, 13:28:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenbo

I have been running a Ptotax hub (doobsplace.no-ip.org) for about 3 months now. This is the first hub I have run and am finding it difficult getting new users (havnt had it over 30 users yet). If anyone has any ideas other than going into hubs and advertising or would like to redirect to us, I would be very grateful to hear from you.

[T-G-T]M@sto

QuoteOriginally posted by Kenbo
I have been running a Ptotax hub (doobsplace.no-ip.org) for about 3 months now. This is the first hub I have run and am finding it difficult getting new users (havnt had it over 30 users yet). If anyone has any ideas other than going into hubs and advertising or would like to redirect to us, I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Going to ask help is the only way
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

Cyberia

Enjoy a network.
It's the most easy way.
 :D

Kenbo

Thanks for the quick replies,

I have tried a network but I was given the hubsoft off them and it wasnt a pleasent experience. As for going into the hubs, i am not a great fan of this method as i would not like someone to do it to me and have heard of many people getting abuse for doing so.

I figured here would be the best place to ask for help in this area as this way i wont be advertising and the majority of people in here appear to be Admins.

Please keep any help and advice coming, I am open to suggestions or redirects  :))

??????Hawk??????

hi Kenbo

you could try this :-  

Lower you limits down to allow everything in your hub..
( you should fill up nice and quick )

when you get to a user count your happy with, start applying some hub rules by setting the  hub/slots,  min share etc  etc..

do not kick out the users that are braking the Newly set rules  they will slowly  disconnect on their own accord and be replaced ( hopefully )  with users that comply to the new hub rules..

bring the rules in slowly  over a period of a couple of weeks  untill you get them to where you want ..

Hope this helps  :-)

??????Hawk??????

Kenbo

Hi Hawk,

Thanks alot for the advice, I will remove all rules and limits and hopefully this will help.

Please keep any help and advice coming, I am open to suggestions or redirects :))

Phoenix

You know what i think kenny, go out and beg for redirects, hehe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk