PtokaX UDP-Debug Receiver

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX UDP-Debug Receiver

Started by PPK, 19 September, 2006, 18:42:10

Previous topic - Next topic

PPK

This is small app to receiving debug information from PtokaX, download it here  8)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

-SkA-

With this app I will finally understand why ptokax beta crashes?  :o
???:::??x??em?-N????:::??? ?wN??

BrianzaLand Blog" style="border:0

PPK

Maybe... and maybe not, but maybe few last lines before crash will help  ::)
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

-SkA-

I have an hub running on tcp port 888 and udp port 889.

I have tried using this application on port 889 but it gives this error: 07:57:49 - *** UDP Socket bind error: 10048.   If I set port 888 it runs but it doesn't show anything.
???:::??x??em?-N????:::??? ?wN??

BrianzaLand Blog" style="border:0

PPK

RTFM ! It is only 5 lines shown in this app after start ...

7P-Darkman

Hello PPK,

Congratulations for the excellent tool.. are being very useful me, to solve some problems in my HUB.

I have ones questions:

1. It is possible to know who is monitoring my HUB with it? some command for this?
2. In case that I want, is possible to unsubscribe some connection for this tool, that has been opened for another person? some command for this?

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman

Posted on: 11 October 2006, 17:07:51
Zzzzzzzzzz.....
Owner of HUB Pantanal - Brasil

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: 7P-Darkman on 11 October, 2006, 16:07:51
Hello PPK,

Congratulations for the excellent tool.. are being very useful me, to solve some problems in my HUB.

I have ones questions:

1. It is possible to know who is monitoring my HUB with it? some command for this?
start - run - cmd /k netstat -an
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

7P-Darkman

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 15 October, 2006, 12:15:47
start - run - cmd /k netstat -an

Thanks Bastya...

But it wanted to know if the tool offers this option... I am thankful for answering.

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman
Owner of HUB Pantanal - Brasil

PPK

Quote from: 7P-Darkman on 15 October, 2006, 04:35:29
No, here is no command for this...
Quote from: 7P-Darkman on 15 October, 2006, 04:35:29
2. In case that I want, is possible to unsubscribe some connection for this tool, that has been opened for another person? some command for this?
No.

Nada@WTB

Quote from: -SkA- on 20 September, 2006, 08:03:15
I have an hub running on tcp port 888 and udp port 889.

I have tried using this application on port 889 but it gives this error: 07:57:49 - *** UDP Socket bind error: 10048.   If I set port 888 it runs but it doesn't show anything.

I may get flamed for this but, I have the same question, and I am sorry but the 5 line FM below does not answer the question

PtokaX UDP-Debug receiver v1.0

- set desired UDP port for receiving debug messages from a hub
- press Listen
- subscribe for messaging by !debug <portnum> in mainchat of a hub
  (Ex.: !debug 422)
- unsubscribe by typing !debug off in a hub's mainchat.

Note: you have to be an Operator on the hub where you wanna subscribe.

-ptaczek-

The "desired UDP port", can that be any port or does it need to be a specific port relating to the hub's ports?
Welcome Thieving Bastards
PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

Nada@WTB

PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

Toobster??

Dont use the port used in Ptokax use a different port, like the example port of 422

Nada@WTB

Quote from: Toobster?? on 21 October, 2006, 19:48:37
Dont use the port used in Ptokax use a different port, like the example port of 422

Thank You! ;D
PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

Toobster??

Your welcome  :)

I also made the same error many times, as instructions dont say DO NOT use same udp port as hub, I had assumed same as you that to listen to hub you would use same udp port. ::)

PPK

Instruction expecting some knowledge of user... is not possible to use same ports for different apps  ::)

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: PPK on 24 October, 2006, 00:01:05
Instruction expecting some knowledge of user... is not possible to use same ports for different apps  ::)

:-D
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Nada@WTB

Quote from: PPK on 24 October, 2006, 00:01:05

Sorry for seeming such a n00b, but between my back pain and the 800+mg a day of pain meds, I am lucky I remember how to turn the computer on. And thank all of you guys for what you do, without guys like you, helping guys like me, Direct Connect would not be as strong as it is today.
PtokaX 0.4.1.1
Leviathan v.4.1
ApexDC++ 1.2.1
Windows 7 Ultimate

baba.runner

Great tool this debuger

Now that I installed it, it is showing me often this message:
recv() error WSAECONNRESET. User is being closed.

Can you please tell me what does it mean and how can remedy.

Thanks in advance for your support

zero-cool

Quote from: baba.runner on 25 January, 2007, 20:19:56
Now that I installed it, it is showing me often this message:
recv() error WSAECONNRESET. User is being closed.

Can you please tell me what does it mean and how can remedy.
Take a look here

Regards,

baba.runner

Thx a lot zero-cool
next time i will first use the search function  ;D

PPK

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk