topkickers

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

topkickers

Started by ]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L, 01 April, 2008, 15:28:42

Previous topic - Next topic

]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

hiya hunnies can anyone tell me if theres a !topkickers NEW API been done yet ive been looking but cant seem to find one, be great if anyone can help me out, also an ascii script for anyone i choose when they enter my hub, able to add their nick and their ascii so when they enter an ascii pic shows in main for them. Yep i think its great fun :P :P
Very Much Appreciated  ;D

Gnuff?

If you have a lot of connections every day, and want to send ascii every time, you are gonna kill your connection, if it?s not pretty high
Gnuff

]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

Its not too many that want the pic hun but i know some would like it, Id just like to have it for some fun I wont be giving every single person an ascii pic just the selected few :)

[NL]ben

member of the thnns network
hollandse-mp3-paleis.no-ip.info

]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

Yep hun i requested that for kick and ban. Its different to the one im requesting now  :-* :-* :-*

]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

You know what hun I thought about that too before i requested the script because i keep on checking it but its still not getting the kicks [23:38:12] <[TopTen]> Sorry, there isn't any "Kicks" data available at this time. And ive been kicking like a banshee all week :P :P :P

]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

Im using both hun script and protocol to see which one it picked up I know some of the Ops use both too. I also have it running in my test where theres no script so just protocol and the same thing in there   [23:52:18] <[TopTen]> Sorry, there isn't any "Kicks" data available at this time.  :-*

]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

OK hun I shall get to it right now thank you :P :P :P

]-[?LL?L?L??nG?L

Hun i updated the script and now it works........thanks for your help  :P :P :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk