DC Global Banlist

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

DC Global Banlist

Started by ruler, 13 August, 2008, 20:54:28

Previous topic - Next topic

ruler

***** DCHubAd Presents the new DC Global Banlist *****

Fed up with the usual leechers, fakers, spammers, pedo's, hub hackers or anti-p2p agencies?
Then why not try our blocklists which help to protect any hub or general DC user. We have a
team of dedicated people keeping our blocklists up to date with the latest unwanted IP's so
if this is of interest to you then follow the link DC Global Banlist

Even though our blocklist project is new our lists are already being used by many people over DC. We have taken great care to make sure that only repeat offenders are being listed, We are also doing our best to make sure it is kept fair and honist. Only a few carefully selected individuals have access to submit or remove IPs from our lists and those people are either hublist owners/admins or network owners and some hub owners but our rules on adding IPs are reletively strict to keep it fair for everyone.

We like to think we are doing our best to help cleanup DC and contribute something to the community.

ruler@DCHubAd

The Direct Connect Global Banlist get protected.

Toast

Nice idea but the abuse level on this project is too high who to say who ends up in the list or not and on what ground

ruler

yup i agree with that but its better to do something than sit and do nothing. our rules for listing IPs are pretty strict and we will be diplomatic with anyone who ends up on the list as we intend to keep it as fair as posible for all. There are a lot of people who are not too sure about the idea and there are many who are all for it so we created the lists anyway and leave it up to those who wish to use them.
i sure know i will be using the lists myself and from looking at our logs it seems a few hundred others are also using them already. its only a demo run for 12 months to see how it goes. who knows it might work for the best

The Direct Connect Global Banlist get protected.

kalle370

It is a good ide i have it too hehe

But have not the time to it :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk