Tag by ??????Hawk?????? 05-07-2004 - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Tag by ??????Hawk?????? 05-07-2004

Started by Tarot, 27 February, 2005, 21:05:06

Previous topic - Next topic

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by Northwind
hey, stop fighting :-)

I personally respect ya all... and everyone has he's weaknes and strongness... i try to learn lua and best way to learn is see difrence kind of scripts and many many mods of them.

Yes  maby  but  how many  noobs to LUA  will be posting their code after reading this  ..  only to be SHOT DOWN.

it is good for developement to have comments  good and bad  ..  but the bad ones should be posted with either Better code or a hint as to how to improve.

This thread  is  yet  Another reason for the use of  LUAC.EXE

??????Hawk??????

6Marilyn6Manson6

Markitos

LOL
QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????
This thread  is  yet  Another reason for the use of  LUAC.EXE

??????Hawk??????

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Optimus
Quoteonly serves masturbation purposes
why such stupid comments. Are you some kind of wanker??

1.) i don't use this code myself in robocop just helping others. I'm hating the script asswell in mater of speaking of bandwidth/resources but hey if others like it go ahead

Yes, I made similar scripts but warned others.

2.) you gave the hints so your guilty asswell

I am helpful. Sorry 'bout that, I am really guilty.

3.) I checked your script and it's full of loops at to many places i tested it in test hub. and it takes why to much memory and bandwidth. So you can say your script really sucked. I can go on for many hours if you would like to

Which script of mine? I have 4 main projects and written countless small scripts.

But hey your were probably bored and wanked your self to much today. so you started critisising others on this board for none positive purposes.

I just tried to tell you to warn users about the side-effects. I would not criticise others to please myself. You can create statistics of my offensive posts if you would like to.

I finish now as well, because sooner or later I would take over your 'intelligence' and I want to avoid it here, because this is a really nice place. Sorry for saying 'stupid', I will not use such words in the future, but your reaction isn't even worth criticising, plus you should know what I meant when I said 'masturbation purposes', really no offence meant with that.

!me marks the topic read only for himself...
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Optimus

QuoteI finish now as well, because sooner or later I would take over your 'intelligence' and I want to avoid it here, because this is a
Well my english is verry bad so it hard to defend myself against your well writtenn passages. Has nothing todo with intelligence.

So for me there is nothing more left to say that your a big wanker and i will allways see it like that. Your ego has outgrown your self

Adios wanker

bastya_elvtars

Ehh, I have to break my promise. I meant your 'kind' words, not your English, I would never criticise people for bad English, I am not Sulan. :D
I wanted to start a discussion, not a battle, it was not me who lit the flame.

You should not feel aggrieved, the one who should is ??????Hawk??????.

Regarding my script, you are always welcome to post suggestions to the development section of my forum. On the other hand, this was somewhat shameless attack because I cannot hit back.

Please, close the thread. I won't open another, I promise.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

6Marilyn6Manson6

QuoteOriginally posted by Mutor
This is hilarious.

I'm not kidding I'm Antichrist Superstar :p

Optimus

Well i suppose this was ment tobe.

- thread closed -

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk