BaNDiT by Phatty - Page 5

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

BaNDiT by Phatty

Started by pHaTTy, 06 January, 2004, 02:22:15

Previous topic - Next topic

pHaTTy

ive been runnign for some time now and no errors, the cheat has errors, and text entered as money but will fix

[23:08] ??..??''???``''??..??_??..??''???``''??..????..??''???``''??..??_??..??''???``''??..??
[23:08]  
[23:08] *** (uk-kingdom)John has style point(s) of 0
[23:08] *** [NL]_Purmerend_2 has style point(s) of 2040
[23:08] *** TheJerk has style point(s) of 0
[23:08] *** Spunky has style point(s) of 30
[23:08] *** Typhoon? has style point(s) of 0
[23:08] *** (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? has style point(s) of 2465
[23:08]  
[23:08] ``''??..??_??..??''??``''??..??_??..??''??``''??..??_??..??''??``''??..??_??..??''??

ive reset a few times, but no problems, so.......i lost maybe its the text insertion...thats next but i will fix

[23:10] ---------====================================================================------
[23:10] <-<-BaNDiT->-> ../// This Hub is running BaNDiT GameBot 1.0.9 beta written by Phatty \..
[23:10] ---------====================================================================------

ok i will release 1.1.0 beta asap
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

hmm any ideas on how to check wether its a number :/
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

ok, i am starting on New Gekko Bot, so i think it will be long time b4 i get all my features integrated so here source for this,, but please do still be patient, if u gonna add a feature please come tell me first so i dont go add the same thing, and you will see alot i have not finished yet, so like i said be patient

DAMN wont fit, until its been sorted looks like a short w8ing period :/
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

ok ive had some ideas, so you will be able to add your own weapons with simplicity

it will be sumit like

weaponname|command|cost|style|and some others

shotgun|disconnect|300|400

or

shotgun|ban$2|300|400

or something like this

ban$2 is timeban for 2 mins, so this cud go wrong so we'll see, dont get ur hopes to high ;)

EDIT and one more thing, you will need to add a file for the phrases it will say for that weapon

shotgun|disconnect|300|400|shotgun.txt

inside will be sumit like

[ARG] has just blew [USER]'s head off
[ARG] has just used his shotgun to splat [USER]'s head all over the hub-wall

etc etc ;)
Resistance is futile!

Fire Koboy

so good...:)
that will be the best game of DC if you continue like this Phatty ;)
Burn Baby, Burn...

pHaTTy

right, i have looked over this, and by looking i can see its going to be alot easier and cleaner for be to rewrite from scratch, so i will be moving the main commands to main chat, ie login will become w.login, etc

the script started off as Slot Machine, but its no longer much of a slot machine so maybe change the slot to war ;)

"War Machine"

and as for bandit, what is going to happen to bandit, well you'll just have to w8 and see ;)
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

Do you all think all commands should be in main chat or all to leave the bank and shop seperate?
Resistance is futile!

Fire Koboy

I think command should be in main chat... more easy for all...and less visible bots in connected list users...But that's a personnel point of view...
Burn Baby, Burn...

(uk-kingdom)John

Great game m8. Keep up the good work. :D

AMediaMan

Ok you guys I am using the latest Bandit 1.09 and ive read through all of the posts here. Let me start by saying this appears to be an awesome game lol tossing bricks and pies = good fun, but i think ive missed something somewhere.

I have tried to use the bank and the read me file has no commands and one more thing lol how do you get more coins hahaha its driving me crazy, the only way that i have figured is to reset the scripts. Plus i cant figure out how to sell the style points....

I must have missed something somewhere if any one here could please help me out i would be as well as all those in my hub would be in debt for life lol.

I use PtokaX td 4 if that helps any.

thnx, AMediaMan

PS. Phatty this game rocks man lol great work

pHaTTy

ok

im rewriting and there will be a help file but meanwhile

to seel style pm to bank >>

sell style

and getting more coins if u bankrupt then ur fked lol

but v2 will have so much more ways and grants etc ;)
got big plans ahead
Resistance is futile!

AMediaMan

Very nice phatty and thnx, oh and lol that fked thing isnt really true now is it hahahaha i figured that out. thnx again I'm looking forward to the new Bandit as well as the new Gekko i enjoy both of those scripts.

AMediaMan

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by AMediaMan
Very nice phatty and thnx, oh and lol that fked thing isnt really true now is it hahahaha i figured that out. thnx again I'm looking forward to the new Bandit as well as the new Gekko i enjoy both of those scripts.

AMediaMan

heheh u cheat :P
Resistance is futile!

MetalQueen

:P nice phatty!!! WTG wicked game now i can see ops trying to get me !! lol *hides*
Proud owner of  ?L? ??H??L ?? ??W?RK??

pHaTTy

Chilla, like i said u'll be first to get the source, but you'll have to get it at my testhub, or sumit, errm, im not finished, but maybe it'll give you some ideas, to sorting ur new game bot m8, u know where to find me ;)

maximumoverflow.no-ip.info
Resistance is futile!

c h i l l a

phatty your back weeee.  that was fast ;).
Your an addict of the LUA Board, we should have know.

defently I'll check by at your hub, I bet I can learn lots from it.

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by c h i l l a
phatty your back weeee.  that was fast ;).
Your an addict of the LUA Board, we should have know.

defently I'll check by at your hub, I bet I can learn lots from it.

nah just last weekend so had to be here :p, but tomorrow :(, enjoy the script, hope you learn sumit from it, and when i add more, ill send the rest ;)
Resistance is futile!

NERO

I tried to download v1.06.
But it says an error occured because i was trying to download outside tripod....

If you like i can add the file on my server.
and on my ftp-site that one never give an error if you want to download it from other sites like tripod does..
When you once got warez you never go back!!!  
Cerpico-Warez-Hub
Cerpico-Warez-Web

NERO

I found a ?hidden? command in BaNDiT....

Cool   8)
Cerpico-Warez-Hub
Cerpico-Warez-Web

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by NERO
I tried to download v1.06.
But it says an error occured because i was trying to download outside tripod....

If you like i can add the file on my server.
and on my ftp-site that one never give an error if you want to download it from other sites like tripod does..

You can only download the latest beta versions
Resistance is futile!

NERO

Ok thanks....

I saw that after my post sorry :rolleyes:
Cerpico-Warez-Hub
Cerpico-Warez-Web

TheKarmachari

hi i m unable 2 download ur bot. It says access denied on the page u redirected to.

thks. seems a gr8 script my poor hubbers need some new fresh game n me not as gr8 a scriptor as u. So i thot i wud take urs..but ur site doesnt seem 2 like me  ?(

waitin 2 hear frm u.

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by TheKarmachari
hi i m unable 2 download ur bot. It says access denied on the page u redirected to.

thks. seems a gr8 script my poor hubbers need some new fresh game n me not as gr8 a scriptor as u. So i thot i wud take urs..but ur site doesnt seem 2 like me  ?(

waitin 2 hear frm u.

try rright click and save target as, thx for compliment lol, ;-)

enjoy the script dude, any problems, im around for another week :-)
Resistance is futile!

Reefa

Any new plans for this?  :))

pHaTTy

nothing for certain atm, if i manage to get back n continue Gekko, then maybe i can start updating these other scripts, i think main thing putting me off is, changing it to lua5 once it all changes, no point writing full scripts then having to change everything again... but i duno...i might try get some time.......

later,,
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk