Death to adult finder! - Page 10

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Death to adult finder!

Started by Madman, 12 July, 2005, 11:58:34

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeR

*** PM spammer : have a look at page with many girls in your city ... http://notmy.blogsite.org
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

Madman

Thanks... Seems like he has been busy 2night...
3 ppl has reported the addy...
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

BeeR

*** PM spammer : Hello,?find partner for s:e,X today http://gina57.athissite.com
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

Madman

Thanks...
pls dl the Addys.txt.. i forgot to updated my version.. i had the bug with the addys beeing replaced...

er.nest

Hi,

adult finder is on my hub 2x or 3x in day ..and i banning him manualy .. when i catch some new adress then i update my IP.TXT... same with TEXT.TXT but with texts is somthing wrong or i have bad informations... when i add some new text to text file ... and adult finder come with this phrasis ... script do nothing... is some special rules for work with texts ? my text and ip files is now larger than version on web ( i dont know which adress is same in both IP files and which is in my file in addition ) ...

next point is ... and i know - here isnt "say it" so secure ( enemy can listen us :-)... but ... why script cant catch anybody who send to X (number) of users text with same link ... or better ...with link anyway ... ! Nobody normal ...without OPs and Masters ( we are not normal of course :-)... sends to more then 2 or 3 users same link ... and if exist somebody like this now described silly user - and is it normal user, no adult finder agent - he must be eliminated ( or stoped ) without mercy .... is it hard ... but war need sacrifaces.  No captive please :-)

so ... is possible to handle this ?

and this is my part of TEXT.TXT

[42] = "find your second half at",
   [43] = "hi, there are some good pieces at",
   [44] = "to find good females",
   [45] = "have a look at page with many girls in your city",
   [46] = "hello, at",
   [47] = "you can find woman you are looking for",

and some other ... in time not added to file

"thats the address you wanted" (link)
"here is the wanted url u asked me for"  .... and link
"follow" (link)  "to get the results"
or just "follow" and then link

without characters of "" of course

thanx for good script anyway... :-)
Master of CZech re(s)PUBlica HUB
Autor of Java DC Web client

Madman

QuoteOriginally posted by er.nest
Hi,

adult finder is on my hub 2x or 3x in day ..and i banning him manualy .. when i catch some new adress then i update my IP.TXT... same with TEXT.TXT but with texts is somthing wrong or i have bad informations... when i add some new text to text file ... and adult finder come with this phrasis ... script do nothing... is some special rules for work with texts ?
no,  either (addy and text) or (text) needs to be found
And ther is no ip.txt, either u mean ip.log, (wich the script handel by it self...) or addys.txt...

and this is my part of TEXT.TXT

[42] = "find your second half at",
   [43] = "hi, there are some good pieces at",
   [44] = "to find good females",
   [45] = "have a look at page with many girls in your city",
   [46] = "hello, at",
   [47] = "you can find woman you are looking for",
Well... I let the hubowner deal with the text... i just add those i feel can't be used in normal chat...

one more thing... u are not useing the latest version...
can't see any trace of it on your hub... the latest can be spoted no matter bot name... ;)

er.nest

wait on line please ... i reading and translating to czech :-) i am slow ... and i checking files

GeceBekcisi

QuoteOriginally posted by madman
the latest can be spoted no matter bot name... ;)
You're wrong madman, this is from my settings.ini:
tConfig = {
	["Bot"] = frmHub:GetHubBotName(),
and D2AF is not the first script to reg the bot ;)

A request: PM2OPChat should be an option.

Best regards
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

er.nest

yeah ...that fit ... no IP.TXT ... Addys.txt i meant ..very sorry.

is possible that used version is old ... this was until now job for my friend Cobalt .. and i am not sure which version we have ( then i sorry for disturbing .. if new version have what i want to add to script .. of course )

for this time is bot named like friend "Cobalt" ... thats irelevant

er.nest

in text of script .. i found latest changelog for version 3 ...so then i mean .. we have version 3. for information

so then i go to check some new versions..

.. can you give me some basic info abut recognizing the adult finder .. ? i meant what script do with addys and text and who are recognized like AF agent.... for my information

thank you very much

Madman

in text of script .. i found latest changelog for version 3 ...so then i mean .. we have version 3. for information

so then i go to check some new versions..

.. can you give me some basic info abut recognizing the adult finder .. ? i meant what script do with addys and text and who are recognized like AF agent.... for my information

thank you very much

Yup latest version is version 4.
as for the detection....
i dont want to say anything...sorry...
He might learn how to avoid getting detected...
but the script wont harm any one getting spammed that 4 sure.. just the AF dude...

Pothead

By default, links and text's get blocked.  If both are done, he will get a 720 minute ban.  By which time he has a new ip and nick, so there is no point doing for longer.

er.nest

of course ... -like i sayd before... there isnt it secure!
But... when i thinging about...to this time adult finder using very ...ehm poor metod...but is it like brutal force  :(

so .. - when AF come with new link - i must catch new adress and add it to database ? in version 4 ?

er.nest

it will be funny .. if any OP with hacker skills will hack some of adult finder sites ...and will place there adresses of some of ours hubs :-) ... against AF with AF's own weapon :-)

Madman

so .. - when AF come with new link - i must catch new adress and add it to database ? in version 4 ?

not always... The script can auto add the addy, but it will tell you if it does. and some times either u add the addy by ur self... or u just dl the Addys.txt from my website...

Pothead

of course ... -like i sayd before... there isnt it secure!
It is very secure. The latest version detects bans the spamming bastard very quickly.  It also does NOT get people by accident.  :D
Just update, and run it FFS, and edit Settings.ini so that it PM's the owner / opchat.  You will then get feedback about who is spamming, and what the script is doing to them. (Either let PM pass, block the PM, or ban the spammer).

I recommend changing everything which is set to NIL in the settings file to be enabled (change it to 1). :)

*** Edit ***
And when you see new Addys on here, which your hub hasn't been subjected to, use the commands to add it.
e.g. !d2af-addy //www.spamming-bastards.com
Type !d2af-help for a complete list of commands. :)

Madman

6Marilyn6Manson6

Added this Madman:

[2005-10-06 00:38:40]  check [URL]http://notmy.blogsite.org[/URL] to find good females

6Marilyn6Manson6

And this:

[2005-10-06 00:10:44] <[giF]Flothrow> follow [URL]http://stay.go.dyndns.org[/URL]

thanks thanks :)

voy

[17:52:47] Private message from OpChat: http://blowjob.endofinternet.org was added to file
[17:52:47] Private message from OpChat: [swi]Blowjob  with ip xxxxxxxxx    tried to send this msg: http://blowjob.endofinternet.org - isnt that what you wanted?, To: nippe and was tempbanned 720 min

Northwind

Madman

Northwind

Hi, Real people want S';3 :x in your city http://girlz.findhere.org

Madman

6Marilyn6Manson6

[02:56:49] check http://notmy.blogsite.org to find good females

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk