HELP, someone is using my HUB address to spam other Hubs

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

HELP, someone is using my HUB address to spam other Hubs

Started by mke, 24 September, 2004, 18:04:57

Previous topic - Next topic

mke

ATTENTION TO ALL HUB-OWNERS-SCRIPTERS

I own a hub for about 3 months now and i have a serious problem with an idiot user who is trying to ruin it. In short he was an op on my hub when we started it, but i got complaints that he spammed other hubs, so i banned him after a lot of warnings. The problem is that since then he tries to take revenge or doesnt have a life. He started a war and after a lot of ignoring from our part, i tried to stop him. As he is incapable to do some serious damage to us himself, he is now using our hub addresses to spam in big hubs so that he can turn them against us and make them attack us. Please have that in mind and anyone that has any suggestions at all or wants to know more and help in any way possible, please let me know!!!

Herodes

I fully agree that this guy is a lost soul ..

but I disagree u posting here about it ..

It is not a general-complaints-about-stuff-on-dc-forum here

I am sorry to be so honest because it may hurt u but this kind of posting has been the main subject to many posts recently and personally I dont like that @all ..

good luck with that idiot ...

BoJlk

Sorry comrade!

But there's nothing we can do about it
u must fight your own war...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk