i typed !update in MC. but something is wrong ?

i typed !update in MC. but something is wrong ?

Started by seidoxu, 14 January, 2009, 07:42:41

Previous topic - Next topic

seidoxu

Hey you

i typed !update in main chat to see if it actually updates itself, but i had wrong. when im typing !update its showing this

[07:08:29] *** 9 New Update(s) available! (DiXBoT v2.1 Build 2874).
[07:08:29] *** DiXBoT is downloading Updates..
[07:08:29] *** Downloaded scripts.zip 95.85 KB in 1.94 seconds.
[07:08:29] *** Restarting scripts to finalize Updates.
[07:08:30] *** DiXBoT v2.1 Build 2873 for PtokaX 0.4.1.1 on Windows has been Loaded in 0.328 Second(s)
[07:08:30] *** More Updates is available. AutoUpdate will Re-Check for updates in 10 secs.
[07:08:42] *** 9 New Update(s) available! (DiXBoT v2.1 Build 2874).
[07:08:42] *** DiXBoT is downloading Updates..
[07:08:42] *** Downloaded scripts.zip 95.85 KB in 1.89 seconds.
[07:08:42] *** Restarting scripts to finalize Updates.
[07:08:43] *** DiXBoT v2.1 Build 2873 for PtokaX 0.4.1.1 on Windows has been Loaded in 0.328 Second(s)
[07:08:43] *** More Updates is available. AutoUpdate will Re-Check for updates in 10 secs.
'
and this is goin on for hours, days =P nothings happens.. am i doing anything wrong or ? cause even when i restart the hub now its automatically begins to paste this into MC for hours.. i cant get it off now =//

anyone got a solution ?

cheers  sei

Snooze

This is usualy due to "special" chars in the folder path.

Please try to copy your intire hub to ex: C:\Myhub\ and try again.

/Snooze

seidoxu

ty a lot =) that helped a bunch.. now to my other questions on another thread =) if you got some answers

seidoxu

yeah i saw you answerd that question after i posted a reply on ure first answer =) sorry..

but i have another task for you..

I have a hub, its on another computer at my home and its running 24/7

i use fulDC and i also tried different clients to tank with from private hubs, the problem is this

if im connected to 4 different private servers, and im logged into all these at the same time, i can just stay online and no disconnecting or any other problems is happening, but when i connect to my own hub something goin very wrong. After a couple of minutes it says this

[21:24:54] *** Connection reset by server

( and its just keeping coming all the time )

i mean, i have operators and users in that hub and its actually only affecting me, i asked them to test over a 5 min period, but none of them are getting the same message im getting. Im keeping getting dc/d and i dont know what to do ? i have tried to reinstall a clean ptokax only and connected but its still the same message, ive tried to install Ynhub but its still the same thing

i dont know what to do, if you got any solution or any tips.. feel free to post it here.

* i know this is the wrong section of my kind of a problem * but i realized that after i wrote this =)

cheers

Snooze

Looks like you might have two clients logging into the same hub thus disconnection each other ..

Please check :D

/Snooze

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk