got a million question thread =)

got a million question thread =)

Started by seidoxu, 14 January, 2009, 08:05:13

Previous topic - Next topic

seidoxu

ive runned ynhub b4 and in motd i could add this

? This is you   :::::>      <nick>

and in ynhub it showd the users nick.

but now when i tried ptokax, and added the same thing in MOTD there.. it doesnt happen anything, i know its not the same scripting. but my question will be this.

Is it possible to get this to work anyway with ptokax ?

cheers

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd question..

it seems that i cant get the hubsoft and dixbot to work together. i downloaded freshly new ptokax soft, then i took down latest dixbot, but its something wrong with it.. cause if i use a rightclick command,. the Main chat freeze and i must reconnect, also the games isnt working without goin error

!rrstatus trueand#124;<[The-Family]MeLLiNx?> -
[13:05:28] *** ...pp\DiXBoT2600\scripts\DiXBoT\CoreSystem\RussRoul.lua:239: bad argument #1 to 'upper' (string expected, got boolean)

is whats happening when i use russian roulette rightclick menu..

i saw a hub that has this

owered by DiXBoT v2.1 Build 2924 (12.19.08)

i cant get it  ?

HyperT3nsion

Quoteive runned ynhub b4 and in motd i could add this

? This is you   :::::>      <nick>

That is a different system from ptokax...

and the ynhub commands are different also
http://www.dscmz.co.cc <--- My Website

Ptokax Rules...

CrazyGuy

Question 1) No this is not possible. And although a system like this is on the to-do list, it is not a priority.
Question 2) You'll have to wait for Snooze to answer that.

Snooze

Hi .. and welcome to this great site :D

To answer your question in regards to DiXBoT I would need a bit more information.

1. What version of PtokaX are you running?`
2. What version of DiXBoT are you running?
3. What OS are you running (Win/*Nix)?

Also, I've added the most common MOTD features such as #NICK# to DiXBoT, so you could go ahead and use the DiXBoT MOTD.
This feature, and about 100 others like it, can be managed by the DiXBoT Manager.

If you need any help setting up your hub, please visit the DiXBoT Support Hub @ demo.dixbot.com:1209

Thanks,
Snooze

seidoxu

Is there anyone who know if dixbot got an autokick if the user logs in a private hub, and the same user logs into an public. whos stricktly forbidden ?

example

Mr john logs into an Private hub, and in that hub there is forbidden to be in public hubs.

But mr john doesnt seems to know the rules,, and logs into an public hub anyway..

and my question is.. is there an command in dixbot or ptokax. or is there any script who scans the users for autokick if they are in public. ?

cheers

TTB

Huh? There is no way to check if a user is in a public hub, and defenatly not by TAG!

Not public:
A. An user can be a nonreg, but the hub can be IPranged and only ppl can enter in such range
B. The user can be a regged user, but he only entered a password in a hub and this hub can still be public.
C. Even an OP can be in a public hub (DUH!)

TTB

(? ?.??.-> Admin @ Surfnet hubs <-.??.???)

Snooze

DiXBoT do have a check based on tag only. Though as TTB points out, this is far from being perfect as it only checks against non-regged hubs.

You can find this check in the "Blocker" module ..

/Snooze

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk