Tags in DixMotd aren't replaced with text...

Tags in DixMotd aren't replaced with text...

Started by Mikaza, 23 February, 2010, 19:49:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikaza

Hi,

My problem is that the #TAGS# i have in my DixBot Motd are not replaced with text (#USERIP# should be say 127.0.0.1). I have disabled the Ptokax Motd and edited the Dix Motd with DixBot Manager 0.1.0.12. I have ran the !update (worked fine!) in the hub.

I couln't find an answed searching this forum... Has anyone had this problem? What am I missing/doing wrong?   ???

Thanx  ;D

Mikaza

Quote from: Mikaza on 23 February, 2010, 19:49:14
Hi,

My problem is that the #TAGS# i have in my DixBot Motd are not replaced with text (#USERIP# should be say 127.0.0.1). I have disabled the Ptokax Motd and edited the Dix Motd with DixBot Manager 0.1.0.12. I have ran the !update (worked fine!) in the hub.

I couln't find an answed searching this forum... Has anyone had this problem? What am I missing/doing wrong?   ???

Thanx  ;D

Ooops... I even hadn't saved the DixBot Motd from DixBot Manager... How do I do that? Can't figure it out  ::)

?ippe??

Working allright for me here  ;). Its Obvious something rong is done by you.

There are two possibilities.. check the version of DiXBoT you are using [Latest Version Is DiXBoT v2.1 Build 2981]

If your DiXBoT is not updated first update it [!update].

This should solve your problem.

If this does'nt help you then you are using wrong MOTD.. Damm sure you will be using PtokaX MOTD

Refer The above screenshot to set DiXBoT MOTD..  ;D

Regards,
?ippe??

Mikaza

OK, got it up and it works fine! Didn't know the functionality of the Load-combobox  ;)
But how do I set a MOTD for unregistered users via DixBot Manager..?  ???

?ippe??

In DiXBoT Mgr -> Hub Config -> MOTD you can see the LOAD box.. Select UNREG in the LOAD box and click on LOAD tab.

If check mark appears on Disabled then uncheck it.

Paste your MOTD and click on UPDATE.

Thats it & there you go with your DiXBoT MOTD for unreg ;D.

Regards,
?ippe??

Mikaza

Thanx!!!

FYI, the Load ComboBox is empty... There is nothing to choose from   :o

?ippe??

It's recommended that whenever u connect hub using DiXBoT Mgr.. u should rightclick any module and click on " Update All ".
Once you have done that, you will be able to see the list of profiles in the ' LOAD ' box.

Regards,
?ippe??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk