UserBekcisi

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

UserBekcisi

Started by GeceBekcisi, 10 November, 2006, 22:08:19

Previous topic - Next topic

GeceBekcisi

Well, I wasn't planning to release the LUA 5.1 version of UserBekcisi until I was sure of everything (I didn't have much time to test it); but as there are lots of requests for it here you go folks..

Please do report all the problems you face.. Even if I can't help; I am sure the other scripters around will help you..
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

TS-SkyNet

Nice one  i be testing this thx Gєсє?єκсiѕi
Posted on: 10 November 2006, 21:24:28
Only one error i have found  is trying to get the whois on a user i get the following error

UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.b010.LUA.5.1 Error: ...Ptokax Hub\scripts\UserBekcisi\System\Functions2.lua:1562: attempt to call field 'BeginConnect' (a nil value)

on ptokax 0.3.5.1

GeceBekcisi

I was guessing that'd happen.. WHOIS command must be broken because I didn't have time to write a new code for new WSA library.

Please try not to use it for a while, at least until me or someone fixes it..
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

6Marilyn6Manson6

speedX

Showing me the following error:
scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.lua:167: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

And after making some change suggested by Crazyguy, it is showing the following error
scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.lua:167: attempt to call global 'frmHubLGetHubDescr' (a nil value)
Wat shud I do now??

Quote from: 6Marilyn6Manson6 on 11 November, 2006, 10:17:28
I Love this script :D

Me 2 ;)
Thanking You,

speedX

6Marilyn6Manson6

Thor

speedX change that line to:
if not string.find(frmHub:GetHubDescr(),"UB.RC3") then

GeceBekcisi:
Please change this line:
frmHub:SetHubDescr("\[UB.RC3\]."..frmHub:GetHubDescr())
to:
frmHub:SetHubDescr("frmHub:GetHubDescr().."\[UB.RC3\].")
Or something like this, because hungarian hubs description must start with [HUN], and if somebody use your great script, that will change. I could modify it, but many hub-owners don't know what caused this.

speedX

:(

It is showing me the following error even after making tht change:
scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.lua:167: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

In my script line no. 167 looks like this:
if not string.find(frmHub:GetHubDescr(),"UB.RC3") then frmHub:SetHubDescr("\[UB.RC3\]."..frmHub:GetHubDescr()) end
Thanking You,

speedX

CrazyGuy

And after making some change suggested by Crazyguy, it is showing the following error

scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.lua:167: attempt to call global 'frmHubLGetHubDescr' (a nil value)

Wat shud I do now??

Well i can see you made a typing mistake in frmHub:GetHubDescr()

GeceBekcisi

First post updated with UserBekcisi v1.00 RC3.1 b010 LUA.5.1 built @ 20061111191154; disabled hub description change & PxWSA usage. Hope you don't have any errors now..

speedX

showing the following error :(
scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.1.lua:145: attempt to index global 'WSA' (a nil value)
Thanking You,

speedX

GeceBekcisi

First post updated with UserBekcisi v1.00 RC3.1 b010 LUA 5.1 built @ 20061111200935, error fixed.

speedX

Yes, now its working fine

But after some time it gives error in Ptokax, donno why, but the script works fine ever after the occurence of the error :P
scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.1.lua:340: attempt to index global 'tOnlineOps' (a nil value)
Thanking You,

speedX

GeceBekcisi

I must say wow  :o, interesting error messages you get from the new PtokaX  ::) , PPK has something changed with frmHub calls?  :-\

Mozzilla?

Nice looking script, but could somebody adapt it so it can work with profile [6] HubOwner ???

Please and Thanks

GeceBekcisi

Open Settings.lua and modify the table below

Code: lua
tProfiles = {	
	[-1] = {0,"User"},
	[0] = {5,"Master"},
	[1] = {3,"Operator"},
	[2] = {2,"VIP"},
	[3] = {1,"Reg"},
	[4] = {4,"Moderator"},
	[5] = {6,"NetFounder"},
},

as

Code: lua
tProfiles = {	
	[-1] = {0,"User"},
	[0] = {5,"Master"},
	[1] = {3,"Operator"},
	[2] = {2,"VIP"},
	[3] = {1,"Reg"},
	[4] = {4,"Moderator"},
	[5] = {6,"NetFounder"},
	[6] = {7,"HubOwner"},
},

It is just as simple as this..

NOTE: I assume HubOwner profile should have highest profile level index, so I put "7" as the profile level. But if you want something different (like NetFounder to be higher than HubOwner) you can arrange the numbers as you wish. Don't forget, higher the number is, higher the level is.

Mozzilla?

Thanks for your reply Gєсє?єκсiѕi, i made the modifications you posted but got the following error when scripts were reset and i reconnected to the hub

Quote[23:31] Syntax ...es\MuZiK-XcHaNgE\scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.1.lua:294: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
[23:31] Syntax ...es\MuZiK-XcHaNgE\scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.1.lua:294: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

The line of code in the error is

if Data and tSettings.tProfiles[curUser.iProfile][1] <= tSettings.iMaxCheckLevel then

Taken from this section of code from the main script

--// Process each users / IPs
MyINFOArrival = function(curUser, Data)
	if curUser then
		if ScriptRunning then
			tFunctions.Data_LogUser(curUser)
			if Data and tSettings.tProfiles[curUser.iProfile][1] <= tSettings.iMaxCheckLevel then
				return tFunctions.Check_Main(curUser, Data, 1)
			end
		end
	else
		if iDebug == 1 then TraceBack() end
	end
end

I'm also getting this error after adding [6] = 1, to all the commands in commands.lua

Quote[23:52] Syntax ...es\MuZiK-XcHaNgE\scripts\UserBekcisi.v1.00.RC3.1.lua:437: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
The line of code in the error is

if tSettings.tProfiles[curUser.iProfile][1] <= tSettings.iMaxCheckLevel and tSettings.iCheckSearch == 1 then

Taken from this section of code in the main script

SRArrival = function(curUser, Data)
	if curUser and Data then
		if tSettings.tProfiles[curUser.iProfile][1] <= tSettings.iMaxCheckLevel and tSettings.iCheckSearch == 1 then
			local _,_,From,Reply,FileSize,FreeSlots,TotalSlots,HubNameTTH = string.find(Data, "^%$SR%s+(%S+)%s+(.*)"..string.char(5).."(%d+)%s+(%d+)%/(%d+)"..string.char(5).."(%S+)")
			if Reply then
				return tFunctions.Check_Main(curUser,Reply,5,HubNameTTH)
			end
		end
	else
		if iDebug == 1 then TraceBack() end
	end
end

GeceBekcisi

Try this please and post the output if any error happens..

Mozzilla?

Thanks for your assistance GeceBekcisi

The script seems to have registered a bot called GeceBekcisi and i can't find it anywhere in the script.

GeceBekcisi

Well, yesterday I was trying to enter your hub and suddenly a PM popped up saying that I was regged with operator profile, and I couldn't enter your hub later just because I was not notified about the password. Would you mind checking it (not because I want to be an operator of your hub, because of your "GeceBekcisi" bot ;))?

amenay

Attached below is UserBekcisi with full PxWSA l5.1 compatibility, and with GeoIP fixed. Report any problems here.

GeceBekcisi

Thank you amenay, I am honored by your efforts and ashamed by my laziness  :-[

7P-Darkman

Quote from: amenay on 12 December, 2006, 23:03:44
Attached below is UserBekcisi with full PxWSA l5.1 compatibility, and with GeoIP fixed. Report any problems here.

The file attached is bad... verify, please

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman
Owner of HUB Pantanal - Brasil

CrazyGuy

Quote from: 7P-Darkman on 13 December, 2006, 09:37:49
The file attached is bad... verify, please

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman

works for me

amenay

I was thinking back whenever I had to be more conservative on RAM, and how I'd go through the script and stop GeoIP from loading.. then realised maybe it'd be a good option to have in settings. So that's all this update is about, maybe some users shied away from the hefty usage created by GeoIP.  From my tests it made a dramatic difference.  Anyhow, instructions follow.

You'll need to either overwrite your settings file (UserBekcisi\System\Settings.lua) or add this line above iGeoIPisPublic:
--Would you like to enable the GeoIP lookup module?
	iUseGeoIP = 1,

And you'll also need to delete your Settings.tbl file in UserBekcisi\Data so it can add the new field. (do this while the script is off, as it saves on exit)  The script will recreate this file from the  System\Settings.lua file on startup. Report any problems or questions back here.

Oh, yes.. one more thing, I've seen some conflicting information on where to place PxWSA files in some threads.  Well, I've found you can put them anywhere you want (I do so even with the latest version of D2AF and it updates fine) just so long as you have the Borland dependencies (cc3270.dll) in the PtokaX root.  So to get this working you'll need to have cc3270.dll in the PtokaX root directory. But please, anyone.. feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

//ame

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk