[Script] ISP & Profile in Description

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

[Script] ISP & Profile in Description

Started by -PT-B2S, 13 September, 2005, 14:04:30

Previous topic - Next topic

-PT-B2S

This script made by Hahn?(-PT-B2S) and based in description bot, allows you to put five diferent IP Ranges in a tbl file, and then the script puts in the description of each user, his/her ISP and/or Profile name. Very usefull to the hubs in the countries with internet trafic limits (national/internacional limits).

Report any bug and/or sugestion here please.

---> DownloaD <---

Mogli

Hi,
would also be helpfull to be able to read it,
but I assume from the way your tbl looks you are
not using a advanced way of iprange lookup,
on the other side compiled scripts don't run faster
only the loading takes less time,
well just curious why compile the script then?

Corayzon

If ur code is so good, why not let ppl be able to learn from it...

and what can be compiled can be uncompiled with the right methods ;)

bastya_elvtars

And the traffic limited hubs' traffic will grow due to forced decriptions... with a compiled script... very clever idea. I will release (in fact I already do) my scripts under GNU GPL.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

-PT-B2S

Well, i had compiled the script, cause i wanted to do it... And then, if the robocop script is so good, why don't optimus release the source? I have my reasons to compile it. If you want to use it, then use it. If you don't watn, don't use. That's the way i think. But of course, open to sugestions...

Thanks and props

Mogli

Sure its your choice,
but I'd like to persuade you, not to compile,
cause I know there are some cracks around here
that can give you good advice for your script if readable.
We also don't help each other much if we don't share
knowledge, now in the extreme we would would know
that there is information but be can't reach it in our case
its compiled and in the other case sometimes the politians want cash for it. The exsample is  abit taken away i suppose, but the result is the same.
Not spreading knowledge slows down the development
a lot.
I just think its not right, I once compiled a script too,
soon I realised that there where so many people that
knew much more then me and suddenly felt stupid
thinking that code would be so special it needs to be
compiled. Maybe it different with your code but I don't
think so.

-PT-B2S

Ok Mogli, i think you're right, and i was thinking to put the source code here first... But i explain you some things...

In this forum people help each other and do some really good thinks. It's very nice. But in my country, people seams to don't like to help each other... I called for help 100 times, and there's only 1 person from my country that has helped me in the script. He's registered here too, his nick is zero-cool. But the outher are registered here too.. and i don't want to give them the code of the script, cause they know some things, but they hadn't helped me... all they want is facilities... So i'll do it this way:

- The people i see participating and helping in this forum, i'll give them the code if they ask me to by PM.

Hope it's ok to all.

Thanks again and Props

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by -PT-B2S
Ok Mogli, i think you're right, and i was thinking to put the source code here first... But i explain you some things...

In this forum people help each other and do some really good thinks. It's very nice. But in my country, people seams to don't like to help each other... I called for help 100 times, and there's only 1 person from my country that has helped me in the script. He's registered here too, his nick is zero-cool. But the outher are registered here too.. and i don't want to give them the code of the script, cause they know some things, but they hadn't helped me... all they want is facilities... So i'll do it this way:

- The people i see participating and helping in this forum, i'll give them the code if they ask me to by PM.

Why punish many people due to some dumbasses? I think if there were no dumbasses, it all would be boring. So just release the source, if they are dumbasses, they cannot understand the code. It's okay if you make the source available along with a compiled script, but the ugliest thing is when somebody gets others' code and does not release the source (hope you all know who I am talking about). That's why I am sick when I see compiled bots.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

-PT-B2S

Nothing will change my position, for now... Perhaps one day. Sorry.

Props

SilvaO

Link do not work  X(

Markitos

QuoteOriginally posted by SilvaO
Link do not work  X(
Yep...here too.
Can u give us an alternative one?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk