Send Status message to a chosen profile

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Send Status message to a chosen profile

Started by Chucky, 17 January, 2007, 13:35:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucky

I've been searching and asking and i guess that this is not possible on Ptokax, not even scripting...

As you can see here http://forum.ptokax.org/index.php?topic=6733.0 my ideia is not that complicated...
Just semms to be not possible... 

Maybe PPK would like to had this feature on next release  :)

Chucky

Well....I understand you, when you mention DC protocol...  I know that by doing this i'm kind a running away from the protocol "rules"...
Let me try to explain why do i wanna do this....

As you can see on my signature, my Hub belongs to a network called LusoLeader that contains 3 Hubs...
The main Hub "LusoLeader", a new users help Hub "LusoLeader Noobs", and my own that as a higher min share and only registered users may download "LusoLeader Pro".

I wanted to gave the name "Pro" a reason to be...So i have tried to make a diferent Hub from all others...

You have mentioned about a Nick prefix... Not sure if it's about the same thing i'm thinking about, but on this Hub to get registered, all users need to add their country code on nick and i'm also using a script that indicates on main chat their profile...

Example:
? OP ?  <![PT]Chucky>...
? SV ?  <[PT]estrela_cadente> ....
?Reg?  <[PT][CV]Modf> ....
?NoT?  <nmpmo> ...

One of the things that made me change from Ynhub to Ptokax, is that Pto as also that possibility to give the key to registered users... And let me tell you that i am very glad with the Ptokax options and the things that scripts alow us to do  ;)

This thing of the status message is not something really required to run the hub as i wanted....just would be a nice feature to have....
But well.....if it's not possible, what else can i do ?   8)

Just keep up with the good work  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk