Mean_Machine - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Mean_Machine

Started by Snowman, 12 October, 2003, 11:35:38

Previous topic - Next topic

MrZ

Hia :))

Np at all Snowman..here we go :)

Zitat Snowman:----------------------------------------------------
IP Guard is now active and a PM is shown in main chat to the OPs every time a blocked IP tries to enter the hub.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
IP Vakten ?r nu aktiv och ett meddelande kommer att visas i huvudchatten varje g?ng en blockerad IP-adress f?rs?ker komma in

New translation for - 1.10.13.1 --------------------------------
IP Vakten ?r nu aktiv och ett PM kommer att skickas till Operat?rer varje g?ng en blockerad IP f?rs?ker komma in

Z ya
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

MrZ

Hia again :))

Some small things just to make it even better, i could have done it for ya but i dono how to upload files here:

*Pls make some tabs in those help files to get all commands straigh in line and nice looking.

* Empty these files: releases.txt, rules.txt, web.txt, faq.txt and network.txt

Here is some changes ive made to "Mean_Machine Newbie Readme.txt"

*To update the Guarding.P2P file
Go to http://xs.tech.nu/pgi.htm and find the link "Guarding.P2P" and choose "save target as"
Save the file in the "Mean_Machine" folder and say yes to overvrite the old one

FILES ALLOWED TO EDIT MANUALLY:
faq.txt
forbiddenclients.txt (Not in use at the moment but will be in a later version)
network.txt
rules.txt
web.txt
advert.txt
forbiddenwords.txt
hublists.txt
releases.txt

About the PG (Peer Guardian) i vould just say to everyone pls be carefull ans suspicious with those entrys..they are made by ppl expirience and ppl can do mistakes

look here 4 moore info

Z ya

Snowman

REBEL:
I'm really sorry to hear about all these problems and I must say I don't understand why they occur. The problem wiht !hideme I can understand but that one is not used then I can't find any flaws.
Regarding the PeerGuardian system... Just leave it turned off OR do the hard stuff... Start sorting the list out :P
I KNOW it's not 100% okay and there is some IP's blocked that should not BE blocked. But as I would add an IP-blocker anyway, why not use the PeerGuardians standard. The layout is generally good.
If you have other problems then I'd REALLY like to what they are and what messages the script gives you.
I'd hate too loose you as you are one of my best "costumers" ;)

MrZ:
Again... Thanks for the translations.
About the tabs... I don't get it... I DID use tabs and it stands great on my machine using the oDC standard typeface (MS Sans Serif 8 point) on a 1024x768 screen.
And to all the other things... Thanks for the update to the Newbie file. It's updated now...
AND you're right... Stupid of me to have all those files with useless info to people... I'll empty them right away :)
You're my personal "cleaner" ;)

Snowman
\"The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn\'t suck, it will be a vacuumcleaner\"

Mean-Machine Homepage

REBEL

im looseing users. MM is blocking users that have M3u
thats one thing
user said goodmorning and got this
you are getting a WARNING because you are trying to use words NOT allowed on this hub!!
this is the only words i have put in forbidden file
dyndns.com
no-ip.com
serverbeer.com
serverftp.com
no-ip
fuck
bastard
no-ip.info
no-ip.org
things just seem to be getting worse for me .
REBEL ?(

Snowman

REBEL:
I have tried to set up a system with m3u files in the share and with the blocked words you describe. I don't get the problems you describe... REALLY don't know what's happening here... ?(

Snowman
\"The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn\'t suck, it will be a vacuumcleaner\"

Mean-Machine Homepage

Snowman

v1.10.14.1

ERROR CORRECTED:
Just a small error causing PtokaX to report a nil value when people just sent a " " (SPACE) in the chat.

COMMAND UPDATE:
!setipguard 3 ::::: Not only sends the report in a PM to OP's+ now, but also shows the exact IP
and offers a link to a WhoIs database so you can check if it's correct.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

Hia

AlWaYs NiCe 2 HeLp Ya Snowman :))

If i open one of those help files (in notepad) they are in MS Sans Serif 10 points ? Could that be it?

Hrrm maybe its just stupid me who see it..hehe
After deluser is 4 tabs and after getuserpass is 3
 !deluser 				Revoke user's reg-status. Used for all userlevels.
 !getuserpass 			Shows the password owned by the user .

Its not a big problem Snowman i have got used to change them anyway..hehe i want all commands in there so i have put those built in and commands for other script in there too :))

Snowman

MrZ:
I must admit I would have thought that when using the same type then it wouldn't matter about the size but it seems so :(

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

REBEL

snowman sorry
im getting complaints on my hub its all started since you put in hideme ..PG and forbidden words.
this is the sort of thing im being told

<[CS?]Aalasandria> she just said it said warning you are using illegal software
<[CS?]Aalasandria> that was cricket and elvis ,  munchie was illegal words

thats from one of my OPs.

it almost makes you feel you should not have updated
REBEL
 :O

Snowman

REBEL:
Hmm... Sounds odd and I really don't get it... And I HATE that X(
I hope the problems will get solved in the new release below as this one has the !hideme & !unhideme removed. The other ones can't have any effect at all if they are disabled... IF they do then something is VERY wrong...

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

Snowman

v1.10.14.2

ERROR CORRECTED???
I must admit that I'm not sure but it seems there is problems with the following commands so I have removed them again
!hideme
!unhideme

COMMAND MOVED:
!pure
This one can only be used by Masters & Owner now. Got word that some OP's abused the command.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

REBEL

oh dear m8.
theres are problems . i cant even connect to my own hub, it says unknown adress and the hub is running . im running DC++ on same pc as hub .
its absolutly screwed my head friend .
im to the point of why im running it

sorry i know its a good script ...like it so much ...
been with this script from day 1.

the thing is the last 2 updates have total messed up MM
in some way ..it was ok up untill the 1.10.8.1 and because ive gone back overwriting it has not cleared everything .
sorry again ...i just hope things get better .
REBEL
 ;(

Snowman

REBEL:
I really feel bad about my helplessness but I have to get some reports or see for my self that it goes wrong...
Can't fix what I can't see  :(
I am Master on two hubs (one with ~30 users and one with ~70) and they both work great with the newest version.

Anyone else here having any problems then please drop a message...

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

Typhoon

QuoteERROR CORRECTED??? I must admit that I'm not sure but it seems there is problems with the following commands so I have removed them again
!hideme
!unhideme

if it is the nick already taken problem.. this fix/hack what ever works for the hideme/unhideme command...
dont know if it is because you havent informed !

function OpDisconnected(user)

repeat 
frmHub
:UnregBot(user.sName

until P 
== 200 

end

MrZ

Hia :)

I am being able to connect with speed limmiters and with double IP connections even if settings say i shouldnt ??

Using : {Mean_Machine} v1.10.8.1

Z ya

MrZ

Swedish translation for Mean_Machine v1.10.14.1
F? mer information om IP'n:

Z ya

Snowman

v1.10.15.1

ERRORS CORRECTED:
A minor security flaw made it possible to get in with two clients even if double IP-connections weren't allowed.
The report !IPGuard 3 made to the OP's have been improved.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

Wonder if that stops those speed limmiters too.
I have a look at it l8r..doing some other tests 4 the moment..

Swedish translation for Mean_Machine 1.10.15.1

------------------------------------------------------------ 1.10.15.1 ------------------------------------------------------------
Mean_Machine IP-Vakten skyddar nu hubben genom att anv?nda PeerGuardians IP Blokerings lista
och hans/hennes namn var:

Z ya

Edited: Damn !!! sorry about that headline shows the wrong version of the translation :(( cant change it now

MrZ

Hia

Seen this Snowman ?

-->  ;)  <--- klick

Z ya

Snowman

MrZ:
Hmm.... I HOPE the problems wasn't due to MM  :(
I still can't get any problems visible on the hubs where I am present... And it really makes me wonder... Can a script overload PtokaX????
I KNOW that MM is getting quite big and CAN require a lot of resources depending on the settings you use.

I run a small private hub with ~30 users on an old Duron1300 PC with 640Mb ram.
This machine also runs my homepage... In fact it runs 3 homepages, and a mailserver.
And it runs fine...

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

MrZ

Hia:))

Dont feel Bad Snowman..Because you'r NOT !!!
This is also a game..and you is doing this on ya spare time and for free. I know thats easy for me to say (write) but ya know we all love ya and your script ;)

Take care and Please keep upp your GooD Work !!

Z ya

Snowman

:D

Thanks MrZ
I needed that :)

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

Alexei

Hmm...
I wonder if someone will need a Russian language to Mean Machine... if you think that its a good idea to make one -- tell me, i will... :D

Snowman

Alexei:
I can't say if anyone wants a Russian translation, but I  bet that it will be used if it exists :))

So you are very welcome to make one :)

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

Snowman

v1.10.19.1

ERRORS CORRECTED:
A stupid mistake by me made !kickban useless.
Corrected message sent to DC++ users who uses a too old version.

Snowman

Mean-Machine Homepage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk