']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games, - Page 2

']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games,

Started by ??????Hawk??????, 19 June, 2005, 19:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by SAS
then i have a new question, why cant users remove their own posts from the fresh list?

Because its not scripted..

SAS

ok thanx for helping me out!!!!
This is the best bot, all my users loves it  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

??????Hawk??????

ok thanx for helping me out!!!!
This is the best bot, all my users loves it  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Kewl  you got it sorted   :))  

if you have any requests for future updates  then  pls  feel free to either post in the Relevent thread on my Site or post a request here  ...
( easier for me to keep track of requests on my site in the Request  forum )

Cheers

??????Hawk??????

James

Hi

current memory usage (only terminator ) 1800-2200...is this ok???

but...Start The TriviaGame ...mem.Usage 4800-5400
or hangman mem.Usage 3800-4200

is this ok ?????

SAS

last question for today
i get this message every 30 min.    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      Welcome to XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
   :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
         We Have ( 20 ) Users Sharing ( 2.14 Tb )
            You are Protected by ']['€RM‡??']['?R ??€
            By ?˜”??•Hawk•??”˜?
   :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
how do i remove that?

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by James
Hi

current memory usage (only terminator ) 1800-2200...is this ok???

but...Start The TriviaGame ...mem.Usage 4800-5400
or hangman mem.Usage 3800-4200

is this ok ?????
Yup   :))  :))

last question for today
i get this message every 30 min.    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
            By ?˜”??•Hawk•??”˜?
how do i remove that?

its InBuilt,  No settings

newguy

Hi great script just loaded it buti do have one question after installing it and signing in as a reg user i get this
You have not met the min share of  2000gb for this hub
but the min share is set at 1gb and max is set at 2000
also is there any way of not letting the op's delete ban logs such as perm bans ? thanks

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by newguy
Hi great script just loaded it buti do have one question after installing it and signing in as a reg user i get this
You have not met the min share of  2000gb for this hub
but the min share is set at 1gb and max is set at 2000
also is there any way of not letting the op's delete ban logs such as perm bans ? thanks

hi m8    

check your settings in the GUI and click save.

the ops only get the command to clear the temp bans

??????Hawk??????

newguy

Thanks got it all worked out and thanks for the fast reply

MAKAVELI-2PAC

One more thing is strange by me. When i enter the hub i see user stats. Like:

Welcome ****
      To  ***
      Addy ****
      Uptime ****
      Your Ip
      Client
      Slots
      B/W Limiter
      Mode
      Total Hub
      Your Status
      Hub Share:
      Hub Users:
      Max Hubs:
      Slots Per Hub
      Online:

But thoose stats are not mine it belong to some other user   . Why's that ?
Only God Can Judge Me !!!!!

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by MAKAVELI-2PAC
One more thing is strange by me. When i enter the hub i see user stats. Like:

Welcome ****
      To  ***
      Addy ****
      Uptime ****
      Your Ip
      Client
      Slots
      B/W Limiter
      Mode
      Total Hub
      Your Status
      Hub Share:
      Hub Users:
      Max Hubs:
      Slots Per Hub
      Online:

But thoose stats are not mine it belong to some other user   . Why's that ?

Hi m8

your client is not sending $myinfo, i assume your not using standard dc++

all the log in information is collected when the hub recieves $myinfo from the client..  if not recieved it will display the info for the last person that logged in with a good client....

??????Hawk??????

SAS

cant u fix this so it can be turned off
 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
By ?˜”??•Hawk•??”˜?
its a pain in the ass, when it pops up every 30 min

??????Hawk??????

Heya Peeps..

UPDATE ON THE SERVER ( use the GUI's script update feature)

']['?RM???']['?R ?? Rev. 1  

Fixed:-

Unwanted Tags will respond to Exact Matches now

couple of Typos :P  :P

Cheers    

??????Hawk??????

James

Hi Hawk

i want to ask you, if you don't mind and only if it's not too difficult.... well, is is possible to run (plug in?) the TriviaEx bot instead of Trivia bot ? but really, only if you don't mind and iif its not too much work for you.

James

Zimbrul

I am a current user of XN server 8.502 , what is the difference between terminator ( btw, u are using TOO much ASCII , calm down man =) ) and XN server , and I hate to say that I am not leaving robocop for nothing , it's incomparable with any other security bots in my oppinion , I used the terminator server on a test hub , and the interface seems a bit brushed up , but nothing seems to be changed since xn webserver.... so practicly you just renamed the project?

All the best,

Robert

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by James
Hi Hawk

i want to ask you, if you don't mind and only if it's not too difficult.... well, is is possible to run (plug in?) the TriviaEx bot instead of Trivia bot ? but really, only if you don't mind and iif its not too much work for you.

James

try this m8 .. Disable the Triv in Terminator and put TriviaX script in..  re arrange TriviaX  so it runs Before Terminator and all should be fine.   :))  :))

QuoteOriginally posted by Zimbrul
I am a current user of XN server 8.502 , what is the difference between terminator ( btw, u are using TOO much ASCII , calm down man =) ) and XN server , and I hate to say that I am not leaving robocop for nothing , it's incomparable with any other security bots in my oppinion , I used the terminator server on a test hub , and the interface seems a bit brushed up , but nothing seems to be changed since xn webserver.... so practicly you just renamed the project?

All the best,

Robert

if only it was as simple as a rename..  the LUA5 versions of XN were rushed to get a working script for the new ptokax.
Terminator  has had nearly a full overhaul to make use of faster functions built in to ptokax that were origionally scripted, large use of Tables instead of the old Global Veriables and Much Much more.. including B/W saving by removing compatibility with other scripts..

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions regardin all scripts.  Most of us do it simply for FUN  and hope that we can Spread that fun though out DC by Sharing what we create..  Wether you use it or not is your choice. :))  :)

Have fun Peeps :))  :))  :))

??????Hawk??????

Zimbrul

I did not say I hate your scripts , in fact I admire you for making one script instead of alot more , more like a compilation ;)

if you can tell me that it can run with robocop , I will download it right this instant :)

and would you please use less ascii ? :P

??????Hawk??????

I did not say I hate your scripts , in fact I admire you for making one script instead of alot more , more like a compilation ;)

if you can tell me that it can run with robocop , I will download it right this instant :)

sorry m8 ..  i cant answer you  ..  as it is a All-In-One i have neither tested or run it with Robocop and dont intend to.

IF the script conflics with any other None security scripts then i will look in to making it compatible with them .
BUT to have 2 x  security/hub controll scripts running at the same time dosnt make any Sence.

Quoteand would you please use less ascii ? :P
it is Fully  cusomisable.  just because there is ascii in it dosnt mean you have to Leave it all in .. Use the GUI and remove it or replace it for normal text.

Cheers :))  :))

??????Hawk??????

Zimbrul

if your security bot can replace a IP ( like 10.92.xx.xx) with something I want , or kick the user , and if it can search for some files in the filelist of users , you are a god , so , can it do that?

??????Hawk??????

lol  im no  God  m8  im just here havin some Fun :P

try the script  ..  if you dont like it  the simply click the Uninstall icon..  

BTW for anyone that missed it  ......

UPDATE ON THE SERVER ( use the GUI's script update feature)

']['?RM???']['?R ?? Rev. 1  

Fixed:-

Unwanted Tags will respond to Exact Matches now

couple of Typos :P  :P

Cheers    

??????Hawk??????

SAS

is that popup thing that comes every 30 min removed in the update?

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Yeah Good idea *GOD* since i helped God theme the Terminator Bot I also think he should download the script and try it and stop with the *Picky Posts*

Zimbrul

ok , I will igve it a try

one more thing , where can I dload the server updates?

I have no internet connection on the hub , but I do on mt PC , so how do I update termintor , rather than updating the test terminator on my PC and replacing the one on my server?

??????Hawk??????

ok , I will igve it a try

one more thing , where can I dload the server updates?

I have no internet connection on the hub , but I do on mt PC , so how do I update termintor , rather than updating the test terminator on my PC and replacing the one on my server?

Sorry m8 the update is only available through the GUI.
ill look in to making it  downloadable some time in the future.. :)

Have fun m8

??????Hawk??????

SAS

please hawk please remove this
By ?˜”??•Hawk•??”˜?
PLEASE!!!!
everyone in my hub hates it  X(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk