']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games, - Page 3

']['?rm???']['?R The ALL-IN-ONE Bot for your Ptokax HUB Fun, Games,

Started by ??????Hawk??????, 19 June, 2005, 19:19:15

Previous topic - Next topic

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

QuoteOriginally posted by SAS
is that popup thing that comes every 30 min removed in the update?

Why would you want to remove an important piece of information like that anyway  :D Remember Custom Edits are available see Hawks site for details :P  :P

SAS

its a pain in the ass when it pops up every 30 minutes

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

its a pain in the ass when it pops up every 30 minutes

Well hunny that only leaves ya with option 2 then  :P

SAS

no 3
take it, leave it or wait untill u fix it

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

no 3
 wait untill u fix it

Its not broken hunny buns  :P  I will see about having it delayed to every hour though  instead of  30 mins  ...  ;)  

SAS

waht about an on and off button, much easier  :D

Ubikk

This script consumes way to much memory... i guess it's not ment for bigger hubs   :rolleyes:

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

waht about an on and off button, much easier  :D

hmm you could always go down the route of custom edits hunni :]  :]

>>> Click here <<<  Fill in the form and when its completed Hawk will get in touch with you..

newguy

thought i had this fixed
*** Connected
*** Stored password sent...
You have not met the min share of  2000gb for this hub. Add more share and come back.
shut my test hub down last night after fixing this started it up tonight and tried signing in as a reg user
and got that message again not sure what is causing this checked the gui settings and its set at 1gig and then clicked save and restarted the scripts same problem remove the script and the hub is fine Please help

Zimbrul

what about an option to stop the terminator security , so it can run with robocop? :D

??????Hawk??????

Heya Peeps...

SAS....... NO

Zimbrul ..... NO  ( already explained this in responce to one of your other posts,  Pls take time to Fully read my posts , like i do yours )

Ubikk..... Time to upgrade your memory, If a script causes you memory problems then your way behind. ( entry level machines come pre installed with 512mb which is more than enough for a hub running any scripts)

newguy......  Im not too sure why your experiencing that problem. ive had no reports of others having the same..
if it continues to be a problem then  PLease PM me your hub addy  and i will come visit you.

Cheers

??????Hawk??????

Zimbrul

I do read your post throughly , but the option was in XN , why not know?

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by Zimbrul

Because like i said before  it is not just a simple renamed bot.
QuoteOriginally posted by ??????Hawk??????
if only it was as simple as a rename.. the LUA5 versions of XN were rushed to get a working script for the new ptokax.
Terminator has had nearly a full overhaul to make use of faster functions built in to ptokax that were origionally scripted, large use of Tables instead of the old Global Veriables and Much Much more.. including B/W saving by removing compatibility with other scripts.  .

Made it a little easier to see this time

??????Hawk??????

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Because its a different script and NOT just renamed like YOU said in an earlier post and when ur using Terminator you dont have to use 2 security bots there is no need!! There is Full security in Terminator

Zimbrul

ok ok.. I got it , jesus...

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

ok ok.. I got it , jesus...

*Miss* Jesus to u  :P  :P  :P

Ubikk

Ubikk..... Time to upgrade your memory, If a script causes you memory problems then your way behind. ( entry level machines come pre installed with 512mb which is more than enough for a hub running any scripts)

Cheers

??????Hawk??????

I dont think you understood me right.. i didnt said the script causes me memory problems.. i just pointed out the fact that it consumes way to much memory when i run it on my hub wich only has about 40-60 users regulary...
My PC works fine, i just wondered how much memory would this script consume if it ran on a hub with more than 1000 users, for example... Isn't there anyway to make it more efficient?   :D

suzanne

Hi Peeps I just wanted to say im runing terminator and i love it, its a great script its been runing great and i have had no problems whatsoever keep up good work Hawk  :D  :D

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

QuoteOriginally posted by Ubikk

Cheers

??????Hawk??????

I dont think you understood me right.. i didnt said the script causes me memory problems.. i just pointed out the fact that it consumes way to much memory when i run it on my hub wich only has about 40-60 users regulary...
My PC works fine, i just wondered how much memory would this script consume if it ran on a hub with more than 1000 users, for example... Isn't there anyway to make it more efficient?   :D

Ive been running the script for a long time. I cant see where its consuming much memory for me at all. I also have a few other scripts running with it..
------------------------------------------------------------
CPU usage (60 sec avg): 0.20%
CPU time: 0:03:42
Mem usage (Old style): 1845 kB
Mem usage (Peak): 9.29 MB (19.69 MB)
VM size (Peak): 13.31 MB (21.52 MB)
------------------------------------------------------------
My hub averages 50 users so i dont know wot it would be like with 1000+ lol it would be great to have 1000 users  tho :P  :P
sorry i cant give u any more information on this hopes that help tho ;)

SAS

why not an on of button?

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

I think that was already explained in response to a few of your earlier posts hunny  :P  :P  :P

SAS

Hawk said: SAS......NO
no explanation there

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

I guess that means no then Meaning no switch :P  :P

SAS

if he changed it to pop up once every day that wouldnt be bad

??????Hawk??????

Heya peeps

UPDATE ON THE SERVER ( use the GUI's script update feature)

']['?RM???']['?R ?? Rev-2  

Fixed:-

More Typos  :P  :P

auto main chat pop up ( Script advert )... now sends at  1 Hr intervals

!talk [nick] [text] command added to right click for ops

Ubikk...
  Sorry  i just assumed with your first post that youd tried it on a Large hub..
yes it would be nice to see what it runs like on a big hub . but the UK dosnt offer fast enough ISP's yet for me to try it ..
Running on my hub with the UserInfo logs cleared it uses  1.8mb  with 70 - 90 users which i dont think is too bad for a script with all these options.
However the memory usage will jump higher when trivia is running because it loads a 1.7 mb question file for the duration of the game.

SAS...
the advert is there to stay on the public release versions, Sorry if its an inconveniance to you and your users.
You did However bring it to my attention that i forgot to put my web site on it  .. so that is now added so all users can join in the fun of DC Hubs..

Have fun peeps

??????Hawk??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk