Web server

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Web server

Started by jsjen, 14 February, 2004, 08:44:44

Previous topic - Next topic

jsjen

Hi there i am having trouble changing the webserver statistics and hubchat pages. When I do nothing works.

can someone explain to me how these pages work

I was also advised once that these stats can be shown when the user logs in.??

BlazeXxX

hi there,
webserver must be enabled in order for it to work. Standard port is 80, so if u have a firewall running.. make sure that port 80 has access to the NET.

The templates directory in html dir shouldn't be touched. the webstats folder is the folder which appears to public.

Sample path to webstats dir:

C:\hub\html\webstats\index.html

If your recent chat or other stats aren't working, see in general section for my webstats templates. You can download and extract it inside your hub dir.

-BlazeXxX

*??G??*

I'm making a web site and decided to have the webstats in it, but I'm not using the ones with ptokax....I just add the tags that the webserver thingy looks for.  Problem is when I go to the site it doesn't show.  This is what shows up on the site.....

Current # of Users Online:<--USERCOUNT-->
Current Total Share:<--SHARESIZE-->

but I put the tags that I found in the html folder of ptokax.....anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

This is my first try at doing this.....

+--**T?T?? X???m?**--+   @    titanxtreme.kicks-ass.net

jsjen

Ive tried changing the page but in the end I just left the webstats pages how they are. Everytime I try to edit the page even just to add an  image to it just does nothing.

Im at a loss on what to do.

*??G??*

hmmm.....i didn't really think it would be that difficult to do...i mean your still using the same tags, so why would the layout of the page have anything to do with the tags, doesn't make any since to me....but what do i know

WooshMan

If you are using the tags from the hub, I believe you need to use the files too in their orignal folder.

That doesn't stop you from deleteing everything that is in the file and starting again with your own page using the tags.

Try editing the existing files before you overwrite them with your own.
Saying all of that.. check out the Hub Stats Script Topic here

I hope that helps.

Woosh
WooshMan

Creator of
originaltimebot.lua
www hubstats

Thanks to Plop, Kepp and NightLitch

*??G??*

Thanks.....will give it a try and hope I get it working sooner or later  : )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk