searches and download

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

searches and download

Started by teme, 03 May, 2007, 20:05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

teme

Blocks Passive searches and download from unregistered users.  also send message to main or search window like type +active mainchat to get help.
can some one make this to Lua 5.1.x?

Snooze

Searching thing forum should give you more than a few results ..

Thanks,
Snooze

bastya_elvtars

Some users can do nothing about being passive. Please take this into consideration.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Snooze

I know, and I've put this off for as long as i could. Thoughn All-In-One script should/must keep up with the demands ... sadly..
(if it helps, blocking unreg will also block seach/dl from unreg ;))

teme

Quote from: Snooze on 03 May, 2007, 20:53:07
Searching thing forum should give you more than a few results ..

Thanks,
Snooze

yeah i try http://forum.ptokax.org/index.php?topic=6779.0  but it dont send any message to main is it made to Lua 5.1x ? test with new RC5

bastya_elvtars  i know  we have 5 hubs and 4 allow passive search. this is only active only search hub in our network.we try help them to be active thats why i wanna that message after search. if user can be only passive we tell them to go another hub.

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: Snooze on 03 May, 2007, 21:05:55
I know, and I've put this off for as long as i could. Thoughn All-In-One script should/must keep up with the demands ... sadly..

I rather decline a few requests. This has been clarified at the very beginning.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

teme

hmm so you tell me how i run my hub :o
why i cant block passive one of our hub and try to help them set active.
20% is blocked by isp  rest are too lazy to set them firewall or nat right so we help then and hub save bw.
dont be so negative bastya_elvtars. i only ask help thats why this forum is made?
like i say we have 4 hub where users can go and have full working search.
but thanks anyway.i dont like world where i cant run hub like i want.ptokax is still best hubsoft. ynhub allow to set passive block but i dont wanna use that.

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: teme on 03 May, 2007, 21:40:37
hmm so you tell me how i run my hub :o

No, I told you to take this into consideration. Not the same at all.
why i cant block passive one of our hub and try to help them set active.
20% is blocked by isp  rest are too lazy to set them firewall or nat right so we help then and hub save bw.
dont be so negative bastya_elvtars. i only ask help thats why this forum is made?

Again: this was just an idea. My attitude (= I never code such things) is not to be followed, I just shared my point, after all, this is another reason why this is called a forum. :)

Naithif

i dont like world where i cant run hub like i want.

You can, just don't expect everyone to agree with you, but on the other hand, you need that agreement to get help if you can't do it yourself.
You can solve this issue by yourself, but for that you need to use search function more than you think

P.S. I think >50% passives will rather leave the hub than to try to set active mode. A great deal of users got a fear of doing anything wrong, blocking them makes them search for another hub.
P.S. 2 Also, there are those, who don't like to be pushed around ;)

teme

heh. "solve this issue by yourself"  i try i try  ;)  somday i make it work  ;D
so next i ask how to make lua scripts  :-X  ---> www.google.com  ;)

bastya_elvtars

teme

yep. thanks bastya_elvtars  and others i thing we can end this topic now  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk