Search & Download blocker

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Search & Download blocker

Started by Plagued Elohim, 16 July, 2007, 18:18:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Plagued Elohim

Hello, scripters :) I want to thank you guys for helping me out with all those scripts that I needed and I would like some help with another script, if it's possible. I would like an script that can block Search & Download for the unreg users and when they try to search or download e message to appear to them and say " You are not allowed to search because you are not registered " or something like that. I would like the script to be always active ( I don't want to have a 'start' or 'stop' button ) and a command that can allow me to add/remove a profile that can download or cannot download. Thank you ;)

Plagued Elohim

awesom :D Mutor, I have some other scripts that I need to be modified, could you help me out with them too? They need just small things removed because I did not manage to do that, they give me errors... Please?

Plagued Elohim

On this script for a start, could you:
1.Remove the <PlaguedElohim> Welcome USER, Master's Auto-Block 1.0f commands enabled. Right click hub tab or user list for menu.
2.Remove the messages when the script is stopped and started
3.All the messages that appears to the unreg to appear in the PM?
Thank you :) if there is something else on this script, I will post it here... I would need help on 1 more script but I will PM you that :) thanks again ;)

Plagued Elohim

thanks a lot, man :) it works ;) no more help needed on those other scripts, I guess :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk