reg new users

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

reg new users

Started by achiever, 17 December, 2007, 18:24:52

Previous topic - Next topic

achiever

hi,

Is it possible that all the user that login are added to registered users list by help of script?

sorry to ask this but ppl in my hub login and dont register and dont even understand that they should register in the hub even on telling them. i m running a public hub.

p.s i m not forcing them to reconnect i just want them to be added to my registered user.xml wheather they come again or not.

thanks for help.
thks,
achiever.

Rincewind

It is possible but what password would you reg them with and how educate them on how to get back in?

achiever

Hello Rincewind,

Well every time a user logs in to hub he supplies a password, even if he is a not regged that password should do.

the point with me is the ppl joining my hub r there every day they dont just reg and dont even talk to me when i pm them so y not just add them and leave it at that.

thanks
thks,
achiever.

CrazyGuy

Quote from: achiever on 18 December, 2007, 06:19:51

Well every time a user logs in to hub he supplies a password, even if he is a not regged that password should do.

This is not true. An unregistered user is not requested to send a password by the hub, so it will not send a password to the hub either

achiever

Mutor i did not understand ur sarcastic saying coz' i searched the board for this script but could find 1, so i posted the request. or if u mean it cant be done then i except ur words for it.

CrazyGuy well i m sorry i was wrong what i mean and need the script to do is it to check all users logging in and if an unreguser is suppling a pass then he should be registered using that nick and pass.

m i still missing something?

regards,
achiever
thks,
achiever.

achiever

so isnt there a method to check wheather an unreg is suppling pass or not?

because there r ppl in my hub who have even added my hub to their fav list and say that they have even added pass in there but did not register.

lol u can add whatever and wherever u want.
thks,
achiever.

Tw?sT?d-d?v

then get them to register using pass they put in favs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk