PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.6 TestDrive 4.99 question

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.6 TestDrive 4.99 question

Started by mp, 08 November, 2003, 04:56:48

Previous topic - Next topic

mp

I am running  PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.6 TestDrive 4.99.  I download it and it has an exe file.  It does not go into my program files or application data.  If I crash or reboot, I have to re-input the general settings and advanced.   Is there anything I can do to save my hub information so if this happens I dont have to manually input this stuff all over?  thank god it remembers my member info.

lazyj189

Someone corect me if I'm wrong.  I dont believe that 4.99 is an official release of the ptokax hub software.  Download the latest release, delete 4.99 totally, install the official release, and *poof* problem solved.
DivX Dominion Hub Owner
3 years running
DivX Dominion Hub

mp

QuoteOriginally posted by lazyj189
Someone corect me if I'm wrong.  I dont believe that 4.99 is an official release of the ptokax hub software.  Download the latest release, delete 4.99 totally, install the official release, and *poof* problem solved.

Okay, where do I find this "official release?"  The PotakaX site it down and I don't know what version to download that will install itself in my program files like NeoModus does.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
MP

mp

I have so figured this out.  I needed to update my text files in the folder manually.  Everything is running smoothly now.  You can close this one if you like.

Sincerely,
MP

Typhoon

QuoteOkay, where do I find this "official release?" The PotakaX site it down and I don't know what version to download that will install itself in my program files like NeoModus does

the official site is here   PtokaX Beacon

***Typhoon?

pHaTTy

whilst we are on the subject of ptokax, has anyone got a clean version of ptokax ICECUBE IV my favorite im moving bacl to that, and my version has lots of sh**e all in the folders
Resistance is futile!

NightLitch

Sure (uk-kingdom)pH?tt? I can fix that...
//NL

NightLitch

Will put up a link later tonight in my Signature...

/NightLitch
//NL

Typhoon

i have one to (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?

just let me know, have almost all versions..

***Typhoon?

pHaTTy

great just tell me when :) thx :o)
Resistance is futile!

pHaTTy

Ok i now have a nicer fresh copy of it, thx anyways guys :o)
Resistance is futile!

Typhoon

To bad i missed you on that one.. *G* my turn next time...  

btw Phatty? i have some Mandrake questions where can i get i contact with you ?? hub og something

cheers Typhoon?

pHaTTy

Hmmm, errrrrm, can use my old forum, or my hub, but my hub not back up till tomoz, to tell you  the truth im having second thoughts on the net, pretty sick of it, thinking of canceling, or check ur pm's ;)
Resistance is futile!

SaintSinner

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?
Hmmm, errrrrm, can use my old forum, or my hub, but my hub not back up till tomoz, to tell you  the truth im having second thoughts on the net, pretty sick of it, thinking of canceling, or check ur pm's ;)

are you getting sick of the internet?

pHaTTy

QuoteOriginally posted by SaintSinner

are you getting sick of the internet?

yep, pretty much, i have 3 firewalls, and i still get hacked,

he he he, and viruses all over net, just does my head in

i must be getting abouit 600 hack attempts a day
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk