PtoKax

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtoKax

Started by [T-G-T]M@sto, 04 December, 2003, 17:11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

[T-G-T]M@sto

Anyone know where ptaczek is ? build 15.18 is the last i got and now - Just silence.

Anyone at all

Please not guessing - just fact
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

Modul4

he is hexedit y-hub now :) is no guess is a fact

LiquidTeq

i imagine there could be another beta version as there are several obvious bugs that anyone will find and others that popup after a while so i guess next year unless he fixes all major bugs first but im not an official beta tester i would love to be one because i would find all of them i usually do anyway im not so sure you guys will ever let me become a bets tester since im using the beta versions without any permission hehe i just download them as easy as a click.

Im looking forward to the next official public release, seems a shame that Y-Hub has more hubs and users than PtokaX hubsoft.

LiquidTeq

So you say he has hexed editied Yoshi Hub haha nice  maybe he will find all the bugs and what is causing the unhandled exceptions and access violations that i reported to them they ignored me and deleted most of my posts.

PtokaX has similar problems damn the whole DC++ has problems they need to be faced an fixed fast they should have been a while ago so catch up fast.

[T-G-T]M@sto

QuoteOriginally posted by LiquidTeq
i imagine there could be another beta version as there are several obvious bugs that anyone will find and others that popup after a while so i guess next year unless he fixes all major bugs first but im not an official beta tester i would love to be one because i would find all of them i usually do anyway im not so sure you guys will ever let me become a bets tester since im using the beta versions without any permission hehe i just download them as easy as a click.

Im looking forward to the next official public release, seems a shame that Y-Hub has more hubs and users than PtokaX hubsoft.
It's great that we live in a free country and what ever they use Ptokax or Yhub we all know Who's number one dont we
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

LiquidTeq

Freedom is good to be able to talk about other hubosfts on this forum is nice just please don't delete my posts because i knwo PtokaX is da best hubsoft for windows OS i should do i have tried almost all of them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk