Top Hubbers - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Top Hubbers

Started by jiten, 21 March, 2006, 18:39:53

Previous topic - Next topic

jiten

First post has been updated once more with some changes.

speedX

Man Jiten.....wat should i say....u have proved ur self dude...u r a cool scripter  8)
Posted on: 20 August 2006, 18:31:59
Hey jiten....jus have a look here

http://forum.ptokax.org/index.php?topic=6274#msg62067
Thanking You,

speedX

Naithif

Hi all

It would be nice if it would be toggleable if it registers reg's only or users too
Another nice option if the above can be done that - Can there be a selectable min time for the script, so that won't log user's under a that min. time?

Thanks for any reply, nice script

jiten

Quote from: Naithif on 21 August, 2006, 20:20:30
It would be nice if it would be toggleable if it registers reg's only or users too

It will be added in the next release.

Can there be a selectable min time for the script, so that won't log user's under a that min. time?

That's a nice feature for an upcoming version.
However, it won't be part of the next release, as I need to add the Rankings' request first.

Naithif

Hi

Thanks for the reply, i like this script  :)
Good work  ;D

jiten

I have a question for you guys:

Should the ranking system be based on Total uptime or Average uptime in days?

speedX

According to AHT, coz it is daily uptime and it is easy to select the time also as AHT is less. But in THT u will get promoted faster, tht's y....
Thanking You,

speedX

jiten

Quote from: speedX on 24 August, 2006, 17:13:27
according to AHT...coz it is daily uptime....and it is easy to select the time also...as AHT is less......but in THT u will get promoted faster.....tht's y....

Well, with AHT the rank limit can't be higher than 24 hours.

However, with THT it's easier to establish a fixed limit for every rank [just like it happens in both PX LUA boards].

More thoughts?

speedX

actually its not tht easy to attain an AHT of 24 hrs....coz in one of my hubs ....my hubtime is....

Nick: speedX   THT: 1 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 41 minutes   AHT: 1 hours, 12 minutes

I am reg here for more than an year..
Thanking You,

speedX

jiten

Quote from: speedX on 24 August, 2006, 17:32:40
actually its not tht easy to attain an AHT of 24 hrs....coz in one of my hubs ....my hubtime is....

I am reg here for more than an year..

Well, I'll release a version that supports both Average and Total uptime rank system then.

jiten

First post has been updated with significant changes in the code.

speedX

I knew it it tht u would make it.....thank u jiten.....but i would like if the post of the user comes in tht particular users description......in brackets...

like this.

speedX    [Newbie]
Thanking You,

speedX

jiten

Quote from: speedX on 28 August, 2006, 21:28:47
but i would like if the post of the user comes in tht particular users description......in brackets...

That won't be possible as we would need to modify every user's MyINFO and that is surely a bandwidth and resource hog.

speedX

k np dude....but really jiten u have made a gr8 script....i jus went on placing my ideas...and u went on adding thm....well thx dude...
Posted on: 29 August 2006, 15:34:14
ohh....facing prob....

-- Send message to users with lower than specified Average uptime (AUT) [true = on; false = off]
   bWarning = true,
   -- Minimum Average uptime (hours) that triggers the warning
   iAUT = 1,

-- Send hubtime stats on connect [true = on; false = off]
   bRankOnConnect = true,

-- Profiles checked [0 = on; 1 = off]
   tProfiles = {
  • = 0, [1] = 0, [2] = 0, [3] = 0, [4] = 0, [5] = 0 },
i made tht bwarning = true  .....thn also it is not showing tht warn message.....wat is the prob???
Thanking You,

speedX

TiMeTrAVelleR

lol  i now for sure if i got in a hub warning that my average uptime wasent good    il eft hub forgood

:o

jiten

Quote from: speedX on 29 August, 2006, 15:16:53
i made tht bwarning = true  .....thn also it is not showing tht warn message.....wat is the prob???

Thanks for the report. There was a small problem with the 'formulas'.

In your NewUserConnected function, replace this line:

if tOnline[user.sName].TotalTime/iAverage < tSettings.iAUT then

with this one:

if tOnline[user.sName].TotalTime/iAverage < tSettings.iAUT*60 then

By the way, I'll update the whole package later today.

speedX

tel me when u finish updating it.....
Thanking You,

speedX

Naithif

Hi all

LOL

Quote from: JueLz on 29 August, 2006, 19:21:06
Yes... i am also curious
Quote from: speedX on 29 August, 2006, 17:12:03
tel me when u finish updating it.....

You should be grateful it's still developed, unlike a lots of things in the Direct Connect world....

Anyway, i would like to ask another feature:
A limit in the listlength if it's possible (for example if someone only want to show the top 10 hubbers or something like that  ;D)

And i would like to thank jiten for his fine script. Nice work  ;)

jiten

Quote from: Naithif on 29 August, 2006, 20:00:59
A limit in the listlength if it's possible (for example if someone only want to show the top 10 hubbers or something like that  ;D)

Will be added in the next update, and don't mention it. You're welcome :)

jiten

First post has been updated once more.

speedX

Done.....working fine......thank u
Thanking You,

speedX

Naithif

Hi again

Another nice option if the above can be done that - Can there be a selectable min time for the script, so that won't log user's under a that min. time?

(beady little eyes) Please? ::)

Thanks for any help or advice  ;D

jiten

Quote from: Naithif on 05 September, 2006, 22:17:32

That could be done.

However, I don't think that it's recommended as we would always need to log every
user's info and then run a cleaner on timer to check if he's an 'unwanted' and if he has
reached that specified value or not.

Suppose that he doesn't login for a year and he hasn't reached that minimum value,
his info would remain in the database [though, not showed].

That's why I prefer not to add this request and I hope you understand. Sorry for that.

speedX

Quote from: speedX on 28 August, 2006, 21:28:47
but i would like if the post of the user comes in tht particular users description......in brackets...

hey jiten is it possible to combine the tag description script with this one(tophubbers) as u combined the Hubranks and tophubbers.......
Thanking You,

speedX

Naithif

Quote from: speedX on 13 September, 2006, 16:42:28
hey jiten is it possible to combine the tag description script with this one(tophubbers) as u combined the Hubranks and tophubbers.......

An old quote came to my mind ;D
Something about "bandwidth" and "resources"  ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk