Y-HUB oh yes Yoshi is crap

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Y-HUB oh yes Yoshi is crap

Started by LiquidTeq, 02 December, 2003, 00:09:19

Previous topic - Next topic

LiquidTeq

Ok i tried Yoshi Hub for a few weeks it was ok the first week then after a while the hubsoft  had unhandled exceptions i reported all the ones i had to the Y-Hub forum to help them out they deleted my posts after i told them the truth well you see Y-Hub was just closing all by it's self and i guess you guys will do the same after all we have NO FREEDOM HERE either   ?(

Well i have to say my hub runs better than ever before PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 15.18 [debug] .

I have even Reinstalled this Computers OS full Format and everything Yoshi has a real long way to go and i will never use it again i hate anyone who censors/ignores the truth.

feel free to delete my post see if i care

I will just use Open source Hubsoft then

pHaTTy

How did you get a the beta release 15.18???
Resistance is futile!

IceCoder

Are you a beta tester ?

[PT]CableGuy

QuoteOriginally posted by LiquidTeq
...I will just use Open source Hubsoft then...
??? Open source ??? 8o

BTW: "Love" the name of the topic....thou i never tryed yoshy.

plop

QuoteOriginally posted by (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?
How did you get a the beta release 15.18???
i was wondering about that 2.

QuoteOriginally posted by [PT]CableGuy
QuoteOriginally posted by LiquidTeq
...I will just use Open source Hubsoft then...
??? Open source ??? 8o
for example opendc hub, but you can find more on sourceforge.
but none of them can beat ptokax (verlihub can but only in number of users in the hub, and you gotta like lego. it's a reall do it youself package you have 2 put 2gether).

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

Roy

Well we are all P2P users, we "steal" & share and gives a f*ck about copyrights and limited beta's i guess. We can't expect any other morale within dc related development, we gotta face it, ppl share everything without limits  :rolleyes:

And i'm not really shocked.

Roy

Event_Horizon

HI there,

hmmm... PX is freeware so we should have some respect for the creator of the Code... he did it in his freetime, ok there is a little background... anyway I think we should have some respect to Ptaczek, I Like PX so I wont see it dying...

Keep the Peace

GreeZ Event_Horizon
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

Modul4

think is the same game about hubsoft, as users and networks
nuthing more :)

pHaTTy

hmm my question still remains unanswered, where did you get the 15.18 beta release, are you a beta tester?
Resistance is futile!

LiquidTeq

Thanks for all the replies guys, well i will be testing out the next version soon enough anyway i make the best beta tester around i always find bugs that no one else gets lol well i got the hubsoft from my known contacts as easy as we help each other out all the time i had tried a lot of hubsoft within one month and i knew the best for M$ Windows OS would be PtokaX i forgot to tell you something else well the thing where hubsoft closes all by it's self well PtokaX test drive 4 was also doing that but not as bad as Y-hub not by far  PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.3.0 build 15.18 [debug] has never done such a thing i say it is the best hubsoft ever for Windows OS just needs to allow upto 10,000 users in now or shall we use a script that will allow as many as we like say 90,000 .

Want me to test software im the one to find problems others users don't begin to experience don't ask me how but i always have done all my pc's that were based on win 98/98se died on me no hardware/software Engineers could fix them.

pHaTTy

well you shud not have the beta releases i would still like to know who, give you the copy please.
Resistance is futile!

[T-G-T]M@sto

well you shud not have the beta releases i would still like to know who, give you the copy please.
Why is it so importent Who give him the copy ? I travel alot around on allmost everyhub in Publish list he he he he and if every hub running 0.3.3.0 is betatester, we are fare to many. Almost every danish hub (allmost guys) have it. alots of UK hubs Swedish hub e.t.c Is there some kind of list of "the real" testers ?

Yes I'm tester myself and NO ONE get it from me unless they kill me first LOL
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

pHaTTy

well, if you target who is spreading it, i think it wud be an idea for them no longer to be beta testers,

i have my thoughts about ptaczek, i cud be wrong but ever wonder why he is gone, and not come back in a long time?

he spends his time, to work on something that he has no benfit for, he trys to make the community happy for what?

now i wonder why hes not back.......maybe he give up, he thought to himself, i give them something special, its free of use, and what do they give back, disrespect, i ask of beta testers and what do they do, spread it to everyone, fk them, personally thats the way i wud go about it, so i wudnt be suprised if he has stopped progress and given up, ok its not everyone, but its not the point, and by finding who it is spreading them, if they can be stopped, then it will show we dont just care about the server, its respect to him for giving us this gift, fair enuff there is vb server and others "yhub" but common, ptokax rules,

as i am leaving in the next month or so, i might as well tell ppl what i think,

ppl come in to the forum and ask for scripts, then ok its fine, then they here for a long time, they can script, but they just dont try,

ive had ppl come to my hub and ask for a stupid little thing, that if they even tried, they wud get it, by being lazy, lua can die, for ptokax, these are some of the reasons i am leaving, i just dont get it, ok things they really dont understand is fine, but things that can be seen very simple, thats all over the forum, if they even got off there lazy asses and tried they wud realise how simple it is to change

SendToAll to user:SendData

its all over the forum, try reading How-To's i mean common ppl what is wrong with you.......

i mean ppl that have been here for months asking for welcome messages, have they tried? answer is no...

they wud prefere to sit back and let someone else do it for them..........it makes me sick......

its simple to request something, but try and give it a shot, im not saying if its spomething that is difficult try and do it, ask how todo something, and we can help, but asking for it, and not even trying it just.........................................well just taking the pi**

in fact i have nothink else to say, i think ppl know more or less where this is heading.........
Resistance is futile!

LiquidTeq

You have a valid point (uk-kingdom)pH?tt?? but you have to realise users/ people will stop at nothing to get what they want if they really want a btea they will hack into a server for it or just get anyone to leak it out easy as that it happens all the time.

The Internet is free and people will make sure it stays that way FREEDOM.

LiquidTeq

I think your right about these people who ask for scripts that do such small functions when they can make them if they can be bothered to try im going to be building my own website next year and i have never even touched any web design before but i will try my best and will not give up until im happy with it.

pHaTTy

yep i suppose your right, but it wud still be nice if those that spread it wud stop, but yep i do agree they probably wud, but trying is better then not....

and yep ppl dont try, not all, ok if they are at work alot and need a script that has not been done yet, or just want to give some ideas, then thats great, but ppl that come along and say i NEED you to make me qa script, and well are you gonna make it or not, thats just down right lazyness......

btw: im not the only person that has said it, ok im the only one to mension on forum.... i think heh

-phatz
Resistance is futile!

SaintSinner

@phatty
before you leave i just wanted to say thankz for provididng a stepping stone for us in learning how to
script, I think many of us are very appreciative and
are sad to see you go :( , (we will miss your lessons)I am sad to see you go but
i hope you change your mind someday, you are walking
in aMutex and RabidWombat and ptakec shoes (i also think he is gone) becouse of the beta crap that is going on.

@LiquidTeq
ptakec abandons us becouse of people like you, how can you sit there and post "Thank you for your posts"
and such, you have betrayed this little community, many people have waited to be beta testers (myself included) and i am sure that i could have found the beta somewhere, but i did not, i felt some sort of loyalty
to ptakec, becouse he puts out such an awsome piece of software "for free" to us that betraying his trust was
not an option.

pHaTTy

nice post sinner, and not rid of me yet, still month or 2, maybe i get a few more lessons in sometime in the netxt week or 2, im gonna be very bissy for the next 2 month on G-5, and a little bot 4 u all, so i will try make the time for a few extra lessons, i have in mind ;)

-phatz
Resistance is futile!

[T-G-T]M@sto

Try here <-------Removed

SaintSinner

Av.?

QuoteTry here PTokax 330

you suX men  X(
[???]  

[T-G-T]M@sto

QuoteOriginally posted by Av.?
QuoteTry here PTokax 330

you suX men  X(
Try follow the hole storie before judge any one
The Begining

SaintSinner

QuoteOriginally posted by Av.?
QuoteTry here PTokax 330

you suX men  X(

totally
i agree
i hope is a Virusridden

Av.?

QuoteTry follow the hole storie before judge any one

i know already....

but even if there is an url public from which you can dl ptokax330 you dont have to distribute it

and dont know whose has done this ftp, but he really sux...

not agree ?
[???]  

plop

he just removed it.
still it shouldn't ever have been there.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk