Y-HUB oh yes Yoshi is crap - Page 2

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Y-HUB oh yes Yoshi is crap

Started by LiquidTeq, 02 December, 2003, 00:09:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Typhoon

sorry for the beta at my server .. it's removed now..
 due to the fault wre i just got some " new" upload on it and have not checked it before now... so the uploader will not put a name on.. has the little flaw there  :p ..

wont happend again...

btw M@sto i remember a little incident under the last betas where you suddenly had the newest Beta from a big Danish hub...

and i Know for a fact that Thas specific version was hacked out of the hub... you know the rest .. not that you did hack it.. i know for a fact you did not.... ..

so again sorry for my little mistake...

and some thiung even more stupid is to put the link inhere ... you could just have written a pm !!

[T-G-T]M@sto

QuoteOriginally posted by Typhoon?
sorry for the beta at my server .. it's removed now..
 due to the fault wre i just got some " new" upload on it and have not checked it before now... so the uploader will not put a name on.. has the little flaw there  :p ..

wont happend again...

btw M@sto i remember a little incident under the last betas where you suddenly had the newest Beta from a big Danish hub...

and i Know for a fact that Thas specific version was hacked out of the hub... you know the rest .. not that you did hack it.. i know for a fact you did not.... ..

so again sorry for my little mistake...

and some thiung even more stupid is to put the link inhere ... you could just have written a pm !!
I see the mistake tolate and a
i can't remove it but Edited it.
The Ghost Riders - tgr.dyndns.org - The Best Danish Hub

kepp

Too sad this is...
That some people, and the person that shared/sharing it
can't respect ptaczek work.
He's writing it with his bare hands!!!
Maybe was writing it as i haven't seen him here for a month or two.
Not to forget... his privat life comes first.
Imagine yoursel writing a software that isn't suppose to be released untill a date...
How would you feel if you found it on the net or in other hubs?

Not too good i guess, you would probably stop working with it...
I know i would!

RESPECT <---- Now learn that word....
And don't forget the name ----> Ptaczek

RESPECT Ptaczek
Guarding    

[NL]trucker

ok folks

after reading this thread and being warned by some user from this forum who is a m8 of mine as is typhoon.

I was the one who by accident uploaded that version to his ftp.

So if you have anyone to blame it is me and not typhoon he just opened his ftp for me to get some scripts and clients i have from the old lua forum.

and i,m the one who hasn,t paid attention what was in the folder that i uploaded to him.
i hadn,t checked that folder cause i thought i had all the versions of ptotax in another folder but this one must have been slipped through.

furthermore i think it is very very ugly to blame someone
for something if you havent checked with that person first.

and concerning showing respect for Ptaczek
i do respect him and his work more then you can imagine folks.

and again i,m sorry for the mistake i made but i dont think other peopple should take the blame for a mistake i made and especially typhoon not cause all he wanted to do was giving the users of this forum an oppurtunity to get scripts and eventually upload them so we all could benefit from it cause many users have old scripts and nobody knew where to upload them.
i was one of the folks who asked the mod,s inhere for a place to upload my old scripts and didnt get an response to that so i decided to uploaded them to typhoon so evryone could use them.

And i cant express again howmuch sorry i am for this fuck up and if i could reverse it i would but unfortuannatly i cant.
the only thing i can hope for is that you can forgive me for the mistake i made.

btw. if you had checked the ftp and looked at the name of the folder you all could have seen i used my name as a uploadfolder so i dont get why atleast some of you didnt come to me and asked me what has happened instead of blaming it all on a person who was just trying to do something good for the forum and his users.
Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

[T-G-T]M@sto

I just want to say

Damm you got the DC spirit

pHaTTy

i think its totally forgivable due to the fact he admitted it, and i know Trucker would not do such a thing on purpose, as so Typhoon, so as far as i go i gorgive this, i just hope others can....they did say sorry, and learned told us truthfully, were as others that do have ptokax shared and do not tell us, totally on purpose i can never forgive....
Resistance is futile!

Typhoon

btw.
 M@sto  

as you said earlier " dont judge people before you know the whoel story"

you were the first too point "fingers " at my link without contacting me..

AND i know you know were to find me... !!

AND also a great Thx to a real m8 [NL]Trucker.. thx a lot..

SaintSinner

QuoteOriginally posted by [NL]trucker
ok folks

after reading this thread and being warned by some use....................................................so i dont get why atleast some of you didnt come to me and asked me what has happened instead of blaming it all on a person who was just trying to do something good for the forum and his users.

your a good man for admiting the mistake.
i appaude you. some would not have even
said anything.

kepp

Hoooya !!

You earn my fogivness because of you honesty...
(Or however you spell it)
Guarding    

Snoris

*Sigh*

Its sad things like this happens...Just hoping it wont hapen again....
I?m taking ur excuse under my arm and aplaude for those who can admit ther mistake...
Just dont do it again   :]

(Trying to remove all the unhappines in here)

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS....JINGLE ALL THE WAY....

*Sing along with Snoris *

[NL]trucker

thanks all for acccepting my appologies.

i sure will try to be more carefull in the future.
and please let us go back to evryday things and leave this sad happening behind us and tag along with snoris by singing the rest of the song.........

arrgggh i dont remember the rest .
Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

LiquidTeq

I have even a newer version now it only allows 3 thousand users max ? not really used it that much yet anyway just do some search use the internet you will be sure to find the latest hubsoft from PtokaX.

LiquidTeq

Part of the ::::::........Freedom Network........:::::: you say Snoris there was me thinking i founded that network lol.

Snoris

QuoteOriginally posted by LiquidTeq
Part of the ::::::........Freedom Network........:::::: you say Snoris there was me thinking i founded that network lol.

Old pal =))
VERY old if u did  :]
This is pretty newstarted Network...
And I've searched all hublist for Freedom hubs but never found any so I and my GF and another pal started this Network about 1 month ago =]

[T-G-T]M@sto

QuoteOriginally posted by Typhoon?
btw.
 M@sto  

as you said earlier " dont judge people before you know the whoel story"

you were the first too point "fingers " at my link without contacting me..

AND i know you know were to find me... !!

AND also a great Thx to a real m8 [NL]Trucker.. thx a lot..
I dont point "fingers" i just point at your link, as i have done many times before this. I did NOT know that the site was yours, and as i told the moderator, "i dont know who hosting the site, just contact Typhoon and ask him", and then i give him your adress to the hub. Is that "judge" ? no it's not - it's helping.
I i need to contact you everytime i talk about you (nice or bad) and everytime i point at the FTP server (where we find script) then i need a line more, only for you and me.
btw Yes i know where to contact you.

LiquidTeq

Is it not about time this topic is closed/locked now ?

Typhoon

Agree on the Above...

* just hope that people will write a pm next time instead of really making it public like it was done yesterday*

and again thx to the folks accepting our mistakes..

*Close it please*  ..

pHaTTy

hmmm close what ???

:P
Resistance is futile!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk