Nagging Users

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Nagging Users

Started by [NL]trucker, 12 December, 2003, 11:39:37

Previous topic - Next topic

[NL]trucker

i,m pissed with the users of this forum that constantly are asking about the newest versions of ptotax.

Isnt there a way to penalize them as i see a few of them posting the same question over and over again in diffrent topics.

perhaps something like a timepenalty for two weeks not ablle to post in this forum but just read.
perhaps that will learn them.

also with peoplle who are not nice to other users in language i mean cause this is also happening that there are users that dont know the word polite or normal word behaviour.

it makes me sick that some users are trying to ruin the good spirit of this forum with there way of posting my gues is that if they cant be polite they dont have anything to do here let them go to a site like jackass and get lost there .

and i,m certanly in favor of somekind of posting and behaviour code in this forum.
that way we can learn those ....... a lesson and perhaps make them understand that patience and behaviour gets more done that bad language and bad attitude.

sorry folks i now the majority of this forum is fine but some folks just makes make mad.

just my thoughts on a subject that atleast some of you will agree with me.

so for the better ones dont be offended and for the others if you cant behave in here dont expect any help and dont use the serverspace tomaintain this forum because it could be better used for other reasons then reading all that dumb sh*t youre posting.

Merry xmass all.

Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

Snoris

I think there is TO MUCH of this kinds of threads....Let them ask...They wont get an new hubsoft wether they want to listen or not....
Its not gonna come faster couse they ask about it...So just let it be...I dont give a rats ass about it...Sure...Its a real pain in the ass when the same dude askes 10 times in one week....But hey...Hes just a moron...Let it be *singalong with snoris again with; Beatles " Let it be"*
:]

[NL]trucker

snoris

i just hate it when they keep asking and nagging about it even if they are told a trillion times NO YOU CANT HAVE
IT WAIT TILL IT GETS RELEASED

they just dont wanna listen.

and it is also about the attitude some users have m8 not just only about ptotax but about a lot off other stuff also.

so let them feel.

QuoteLet it be *singalong with snoris again

i rather would like
QuoteLet it be *singalong with darknessl

i think that would be more fun hehehehehhe
Owner of FunnyHub

Funyhub.no-ip.info
       Forum Master of

Roy

Quotei,m pissed with the users of this forum that constantly are asking about the newest versions of ptotax.

I guess it's no use, cause they probably just change nicks and ip's and will come back to make even more trouble  :(
But i agree with you, they are a pain in the ass for most people here  X(

what we could do is to ignore a lame notorious thread starter and don't let them get attention & just hope a moderator deletes it right away lol
They don't deserve any replies at all.

Roy

TiMeTrAVelleR

Think whe all now which user that is shame  he cant be blockt  :(

MrZ

Hehehe:))

Just ignore it, dont let them bother u :))

Z ya
Always remember that you are unique... just like everyone else :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk