Profile Errors! Missing or corrupt file/s. This applys for both Netfou

Profile Errors! Missing or corrupt file/s. This applys for both Netfou

Started by ScriptMaster, 12 May, 2005, 00:40:07

Previous topic - Next topic

ScriptMaster

Hi, I am new to this forum..
 I am having problems with my profiles.. I have Ptokax 17.05 and also have Robocop 10.01e. I get the following Error message..

----------------------------------------------------

[23:26] *** Error profile NetFounder corrupt or missing! Install the provided Profiles.xml that can be found in folder: scripts/profiles!
[23:26] *** Error profile Moderator corrupt or missing! Install the provided Profiles.xml that can be found in folder: scripts/profiles!

----------------------------------------------------

I have moved the file Profiles.xml into the ptokax/cfg folder...I overwrited the previous Profiles.xml in that folder..Was that right? Can someone please help me! :( :(  :(  :(
Keep Scripting.. =)

??????Hawk??????

ScriptMaster

HaHa, Ok thankyou for that little flash intro.. But can you help me?
Keep Scripting.. =)

??????Hawk??????

you must do it while the hub is Closed

close hub and copy the file over again  ..  and restart hub

BTW  there is a thread Dedicated to Robocop  and  these problems have been posted before  :P

??????Hawk??????

ScriptMaster

Ok, sorry about that, i never knew..il keep it in mind in the future! Thanks for your help aswell!
Keep Scripting.. =)

??????Hawk??????

yw    ;)

hutchenky

Board is so big , sometimes it is hard to find the right thread, look at those marvelous big amounts of posts, not a big deal to answer though.

cheers:hutch

(NL)waarom

hai ScriptMaster
shut down your hub
go into the script folder go to the profile folder copy the profiles you find there into the cfg folder you can find cfg in the folder where the ptokax exe is
start your hub en it will work

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk