Fake Share

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Fake Share

Started by fakeprofile_09, 19 November, 2008, 20:59:59

Previous topic - Next topic

fakeprofile_09

i guess.. everyone asking for script to remove fake sharers.. i wanted sumthin.. like a script to add fake share from client side.. is it possible..?
fake share.. or sum bots with fake shares.. and watever best is possible ..

bastya_elvtars

You mean fake share values?
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

fakeprofile_09

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 20 November, 2008, 21:03:48
You mean fake share values?

i mean.. i host a hub in our local lan.. and its jus compettion for max share.. can i add bots with share.. or frm server side.. sumthing like.. add gew Tbs of fake share..?

basically wanted to increase share at my hub.. :)

ATAG

Quote from: fakeprofile_09 on 20 November, 2008, 21:34:07
basically wanted to increase share at my hub.. :)
Then increase you own share.. There's no scripters on this forum who will write you "faker" scripts..

fakeprofile_09

Quote from: ATAG on 20 November, 2008, 22:15:14
Then increase you own share.. There's no scripters on this forum who will write you "faker" scripts..

lol i can increase my share.. but dat's a limit nah? othr hubs are using many fake sharers (pro guys).. and are 5-6 TBs ahead.. i cant share dat much.. :(.. jus if u cud help me with it...

HaArD

It sounds like a competition among idiots... be glad you're not winning.

ruler

i'd be careful about admiting the fact that you fake in DC as we look for peeps like you to add to our global banlist, we like to keep DC free from people like you. by the time we have finnished banning the only thing left in your hub/s would be fake bots  ;D

The Direct Connect Global Banlist get protected.

?StIfFLEr??

I am Against FAKE SHARING.
I would also surely love such people in my permanent ban list forever.

Yahoo

i think fakeprofile_09 u must be happy that your hub is not flooded by those fake sharers who are good for nothing
and i dont think there is any competition among you and other hub because you cannot compare your hub with that
of the fake sharer because you are hosting the hub with some good intension and not just for max share
"BoRN FIGhTEr"

?StIfFLEr??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk