[LOCKED]FreshStuff3 - Page 3

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

[LOCKED]FreshStuff3

Started by bastya_elvtars, 10 April, 2006, 20:38:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Snooze

There is a rightclick issue in BCDC. I reported it about two years ago to the dev.

/Snooze

dontwalkpast

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 20 September, 2007, 10:09:17
I don't really understand. Haven't tested rightclick thoroghly, but care to elaborate this a little bit?
This script seems to work ok with BCDC as long as you only use command line. As soon as I right-click main page on a username, it will give me a "Releases\add an item to the\category" pop-up. Once that happens, that pop-up will loop forever. I can "x" "ok" "close" that pop-up but another appears immediately. I cannot click off it to do anything in BCDC or even close program normally.

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 20 September, 2007, 10:09:17
Last time I checked it worked. I might have broken something, though.
I have added releases and asked to see the top 5 adders. Everytime it only gives me, "The top 0 release-addders sorted by the number of releases are:". It never shows any topadders. Also there is a typo in "addders".

Thanks once again Bastya!

flake

Still problem in new script:
when i try !releases Metal
Syntax freshstuff/kernel.lua:396: attempt to concatenate global 'i' (a nil value)

Requestfunktion runs fine exept it don?t spam anything, and not showing in rightclick:/
I tried Top-Adders, no loop problem here.

thx bastya

dontwalkpast

Topadders does work ok, I have to restart script to update it. But it works.

Still problem with right-click in BCDC.

Script works perfect with latest shakespeer client which is good for my mac users  :)

flake

yes. same here. Have to restart for top adders to update

bastya_elvtars

Thanks for the reports, guys. I'll try to fix these tonight.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

dontwalkpast

Hi Bastya, this script works good with Apex and Linux clients. Very nice! Is there a list of compatible/noncompatible clients for Freshstuff?

One more bug to report, the command !releases <type> is broken. However, !releases <type> <number> works good.

Thanks again, my hub is very happy with Freshstuff  :)

bastya_elvtars

I have developed and tested it under CZDC and all is fine there. I am going to test it on BCDC and DC++ as well.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

P_pan

sofar the scripts works just fine! wooOOT
there's only a few mising userrightklikmenu  links that are not working..

like show relaeases (cat) >>all...
this goes for each cat..
it will returen in mainchat >!releases music...
thats goes for each cat..
thnx ...
i hope ya can fix it though :)

as i told ya in a pm  this simply rocks...

bastya_elvtars

Hello guys,
I have not had time to test this yet but today I will.
Hello,

The releases bug has been fixed. I'll post an updated kernel.lua soon. I cannot reproduce the BCDC bug since both crash on my laptop before I could join any hub, but I have triple-checked the rightclick on CZDC and it works fine, so looks like the latest versions of BCDC and DC++ are broken BADLY.

P_pan

that would be real cool!
thank you...bastya_elvtars....
will ad it soon to my stuff...
and try it out on both..

bastya_elvtars

OK, folks. Attached is a zip file with the changed files. Extract it to your scripts folder (overwrite old files) and restart the scripts. No reconfiguration is necessary.
If, and only if you want to install the whole freshstuff package (i. e. you haven't had it before), you have to get the RC1 zip first, extract it to the scripts folder then extract this zip into the scripts folder.
If no objection comes till Wednesday afternoon, this code is going to be the final release, with a splitted configuration.
Changelog:
fixed: top release adders get updated on release addition and removal, not just on script restart. Also removed topadders remnants from kernel.lua. Now extras.lua scans AllStuff and calculates top release adders on startup.
fixed: show by category crash (bloody typos)
Thanks to flake, P_pan and dontwalkpast for reporting these bugs.

Oh, and a warning: TEST, TEST, TEST! I'll make I am almost ready with a PtokaXNew module, so it will be able to run with the old and the new API as well. :-)

bastya_elvtars

A surprise for you. This is the required stuff for FreshStuff3 to work with 0.3.6.0f. Just extract it into the scripts folder. It will not overwrite anything. You have to reconfigure the whole script, though, but you can use FreshStuff with the latest PtokaX betas, which some folks may consider cool. Note that the API is incomplete and those versions are considered unstable, so an upgrade may render FreshStuff unusable.
But hey, there are brave people. They are encouraged to test this. The recompiled PXLFS libraries are also included.

You can always revert to the old PtokaX. It will not affect FreshStuff, since it runs perfectly with the old AND the new PtokaX API. This is due to the modular design I have worked on for more than a year.

This PtokaXNew module is not part of the script, though (and won't be until the new API is in beta stage). And it is beta as well, so handle it with care. :)

Download the module for 0.3.6.0f

flake

Downloaded the changedfiles.zip and all works like a charm now :D

Now i just miss the requestpart :P  ( rightklick & that it should spam in main as users adds requests )

Very good work! A better rls bot can?t be found :P

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: flake on 24 September, 2007, 21:13:13
Now i just miss the requestpart :P  ( rightklick

What do you mean with this rightclick thing?

P_pan

running Ptokax 0.3.6.0 with ur latest build and fix...

and i tell ya it rocks!

anything is working as it should

thanks to You :)
respect.... ;D

flake

The request function should show in rightklick-menu I mean, for example:

Requests            Show Requests
                        Add Request
                        Fill Request
                        Delete Request

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: flake on 25 September, 2007, 11:40:14
The request function should show in rightklick-menu I mean, for example:

Requests            Show Requests
                        Add Request
                        Fill Request
                        Delete Request

I am going to add this too.

bastya_elvtars

BTW I have restarted the LawMaker site, too.

P_pan

was wondering if it was possibble to add a extra button on userrightklik menu....
where ya can add a website intoo
so when they klik on it the web will show?
just a thought though....

bastya_elvtars

1) Separate link support is not implemented. You can do !addrel movie the good the bad and the ugly -- http://imdb.com/title/tt0060196/
2) URLs do no get converted into clickable links in rightclick.

bastya_elvtars

Oh, and since this topic is already huge and messy, I am locking it. I'll only open a new topic if the LawMaker Site is down for some reason (oh wait... they are on the same server  with the luaboard :P). Please use the forum there.

bastya_elvtars

Download here.
Libraries are included. Will not work with PtokaX 0.3.6.0e and newer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk