FreshStuff 3.5 - Page 3

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

FreshStuff 3.5

Started by bastya_elvtars, 11 March, 2005, 02:34:03

Previous topic - Next topic

?Tr??T_????

workin now..
i did not put that ontimer thing..

Bumbi

Is't possible to change the order of the releases so the latest one upears in top of the 10 instead of last??

one more thing .. when someone have added something then onyone add the same release.
Can you fix it Bastya??

Bumbi

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Bumbi
Is't possible to change the order of the releases so the latest one upears in top of the 10 instead of last??

So backwards list? Why? For users having to scroll up?

one more thing .. when someone have added something then onyone add the same release.
Can you fix it Bastya??

Bumbi

I don't understand this, please explain better.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Bumbi

Well Bastya
If I post a Movie like KingKong.2.avi Then after one hour a friend of mine post the same one in Movie .. that one also get in Movie releases. In Freshstuff 2.60 you get a message like... Sorry that release is already added by
Anyway to correct that you cant double post the same release??

Bumbi

Ps. Otherwise this script rocks  :D

bastya_elvtars

Well Bastya
If I post a Movie like KingKong.2.avi Then after one hour a friend of mine post the same one in Movie .. that one also get in Movie releases. In Freshstuff 2.60 you get a message like... Sorry that release is already added by
Anyway to correct that you cant double post the same release??

Bumbi

Ps. Otherwise this script rocks  :D

This protection can only be done if the name is exactly the same. Decide if you want it or not.

P. S.: THX! :D
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Bumbi

Yes Bastya i want it becourse I got same releases 2-4 times a day ... if one got it then after some hours more got it and can seach by alternative instead  :))

thx in advanced

Bumbi

bastya_elvtars

Yes Bastya i want it becourse I got same releases 2-4 times a day ... if one got it then after some hours more got it and can seach by alternative instead  :))

thx in advanced

Bumbi

I cannot do it right now, but maybe later I will, also there are some more enhanced functions.

uffetjur

Nice work Bastya

Only small pieces to mod to get the bot to work the way I want it to
But I do want to have an opportunity to set different times in cleaning for each added category

Reason is, want to keep som categorys for 12 weeks, but added a request category and this one I  want to clean every 4:th week
Somewhere in Cyberspace

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by uffetjur
Nice work Bastya

Only small pieces to mod to get the bot to work the way I want it to
But I do want to have an opportunity to set different times in cleaning for each added category

Reason is, want to keep som categorys for 12 weeks, but added a request category and this one I  want to clean every 4:th week

Maybe a prune by cat?

uffetjur

think I preefer a Timed cleaning by cat
Somewhere in Cyberspace

bastya_elvtars

think I preefer a Timed cleaning by cat

No autocleaning function will be implemented, since it's not eating a lot of RAM like userinfo.

Bumbi

Hello
I think there mait be a little bug in the script.
I have posted 20 releases but when I check top adders It shows that I posted 420 releases.

Anyway to fix this or does the script count words instead of the ID's ??

Bumbi

Bumbi

Hi I get this when prunrel

Syntax PtokaX\scripts\freshstuff3.4.3.lua:635: attempt to call global `SplitTimeString' (a nil value)

Can someone help?

Still miss the function that users only can add the same release string one time :-(

Bumbi

bastya_elvtars

Gonna fix everything this week, really. Please post all request/problems to the LawMaker forum, there is a thread for FS3.

Devastator

Hey,

Hows it going Doc? :-p Been a long time hows the development of Freshstuff coming along? Just curious as its an excellent script and something I will definately use.

Devastator
(? ?.??.->PLOP DEFINATELY 4 MOD!!!<-.??.???)

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Devastator
Hey,

Hows it going Doc? :-p Been a long time hows the development of Freshstuff coming along? Just curious as its an excellent script and something I will definately use.

Devastator

Please wait till Sunday/Monday. I can only review the code then.

uffetjur

Is it possible for you to publish fresh stuff separately from lawmaker?
Somewhere in Cyberspace

bastya_elvtars

Is it possible for you to publish fresh stuff separately from lawmaker?

I thought I did. :D

Herman

Just a little bug report....when i set the script to show the latest 5 releases on motd, it only shows 4
Owner of PcGamers4Ever

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Herman
Just a little bug report....when i set the script to show the latest 5 releases on motd, it only shows 4

Report bugs here, please.

bastya_elvtars

OK, I have released a test version. Please use it with caution.
Get it here.

QuikThinker

Hey Bastya,

I'm usin 3.4.2 the problem is when I right-click the option "Help" it jus runs the relhelp command instead of addin the prefix. Any ideas?

bastya_elvtars

Find this:
RegRC(FreshStuff.Levels.Help,"1 3","Releases\Help",FreshStuff.Commands.Help)
and replace to
RegRC(FreshStuff.Levels.Help,"1 3","Releases\Help","!"..FreshStuff.Commands.Help)

QuikThinker

It was:

RegRC(FreshStuff.Levels.Help,"1 3","Releases\\Help",FreshStuff.Commands.Help)

But I found it now, many thanx man  :))

bastya_elvtars

The forum engine removed a backslash.  X(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk