REQ (PLS Make it)

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

REQ (PLS Make it)

Started by MOH, 10 July, 2005, 01:49:33

Previous topic - Next topic

MOH

Can anyone make script like this one !? I wont this to be placed after the MOTD of the hub !

Hub INFO
Welcome: MOH To ... Enjoy The Music And Respect The Other Users!
Hub Name: ....
Hub description is:    
HubOwner:    
Uptime:      16.59 Minutes
User Peak:   784
Max User Peak:   784
Hub Share:    23.22 TB
There Are Now:    702 of 1000 online

Nick Info:
Nick:      MOH
IP Address:   
Share Size:   65.84 GB
Profile Name:   none
Tag:      <++ V:0.673,M:P,H:1/2/1,S:6,O:10>
Description:   CP Team
Email:      
Connection:   Cable

??????Hawk??????

MOH

I did it ! I couldnt find anything !

MOH

Thanks a lot man !

kunal

[19:14] Syntax C:\ptokax0.3.3.21\scripts\motd.lua:25: attempt to concatenate a nil value

kunal

QuoteOriginally posted by effgjamis
HI. Mutor

The following script of yours, as noted, been converted to LUA5.

However, when loaded with Ptokax 3.3.21 , it shows no syntax errors, BUT.. the commands do not work..
I have tried all the prefix's, and still no function seems to be working.

I created the file " MessageBoard.txt " in the script folder as well as the script itself.

I would appreciate if you could take a few moments, hopefully, to make the script a functional one..

Thank you, the code follows:

seems u have posted in the wrong thread

kunal

[11:31] Syntax C:\ptokax0.3.3.21\scripts\motd.lua:31: attempt to concatenate a nil value

getting this error now.Pls rectify it

effgjamis

QuoteOriginally posted by Mutor
fight nice.

1) Lets let the person who converted the message board have a crack at fixing his conversion.

2) Dont cross post in future, it makes for sloppy threads, and misleading searches.

3) It makes no sense to use this script, if you allow clients without tag. btw the script was for example sake and intended for the thread starter MOH.

Firstly, I wish to appologize to kunal, as I assumed(grr) that you had posted to me directly. WRONG as I was, and I offer that an an no excuse, but as a stupid thing. And as an ole man, sometimes my skin is a bit sensitive, therefore putting mouth in motion before brain (what little is left of it), is not the thing to do. Again my appologies.

Secondly,  as Mutor states, "Now girls, fight nice", not sure kunal's gender but I am a male, well wife thinks so. Thank you Mutor for the thought( bah hum bug).   LOL .. this is all  said to be in a joking and kidding way and hope you take it as such.

Thirdly, I will delete my posts here which relate to the Message Board..  sorry, but the past couple of days have been very trying, as I am a novice with LUA and Ptokax. As we all know that change can sometimes be very frustrating.  Been using VB script (little knowledge) and NMDC hub (grrrr). I am hopeing to rid my self of NMDC and move onward and upward.

Four, Item # 3 of quote, I believe is not applicable to my discussion in reference to Message Board.  

Lastly, for this post, in reference to the messag board and its use, I find it very worthwhile, as it provides the ability for those not online to read messages left for all to read as I run a Private Members Only Hub.  Gadget had written a VB script " Bulletin Board" which provided the ability for all to Read and Write Messages for all members to read when they return online and not MOTD stuff but other information.

Fini ( as " too much no good, plenty alright " )
<<<--- Eff --->>>
Curious Mind would like to know..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk