Old & New forums....

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Old & New forums....

Started by Guibs, 13 October, 2003, 13:19:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Guibs

Hi all,,

Sad story,... i hope aMutex just needed some few break time,, & that he will be back soon,...

About this new forum,... it sounds nice,,.... but why 2 forums....?
Any chance to have just 1 official forum, instead of 2,....?

l8tr,, ;)
-- Please,... don\'t ask help in Pm,...Forums are made for that, to help everyone & my Inbox pm will be safe,... Thks,,  :))  --
CB forum     /     CB Home page

[NL]Pur

Guibs

yep,....

> http://lua.uknnet.com/ <

what about that one....?
-- Please,... don\'t ask help in Pm,...Forums are made for that, to help everyone & my Inbox pm will be safe,... Thks,,  :))  --

[ES]latinmusic

QuoteOriginally posted by Guibs what about that one....?
Well, i know that forum but i prefer this one for the moment, nice to see you guibs.

kbeh273300

hello Guibs let me tell ya a little story, this forum cloesed down poof just like that so me being someone that has always visited this forum dint want to see it end so i got together with the help of some friends got a new forum going put hrs of work into rebuilding the posts from the old forum it looked like things were going good then out of the blue this forum opens up.well i was glad at first but then i came here and made a few posts about my forum and was ignored.so i wouldnt worrie about there being 2 forums.i will keep the one i made and try to get some scripters such as yourself to use it but i know that i never will stand a chance of getting some to go there becouse without the backing of people like ptaczek and the rest of the great scripters from the old forum (who i might add left us all in the dark about just what was going on)my forum will always be behind this one .but i must say i have a hole new outlook on the people i use to have respect for . dont get me wrong im glad to this forum back as everyone else is but i have a new outlook on the what i consider to be stuckup people i always thought the theme here was dc united now i see that its anly united for a select few.but its ok im not easaly beaten and will continue to work on my forum and will try to get some to use it but as long as some people who are very important to have to make the forum work at its best will ignore me i know i will never be as good as this one so dont worrie about there being 2 forums.i for one still use the moto dc united i hope there are a few scripters that will please give me a chance .

ps. in the last 2 days i have rebuilt 300 of the old posts from the old forum and will continue to rebuild as much of the old forum as i can.
your friend kbeh273300
-=United Kings network=-
Network Webpage?
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org:420
hub webpage
hub forum

ptaczek

Hey, don't feel bad about 'ignoring'. The fact is I haven't noticed link to your forum at the 'crash-day' and therefore I have reacted to the OpiumVolage's PM with hosting offer.
Probably you will agree with me that if people are used to some specific scheme, they will follow it wherever it will arrive again. And if they will see the same blue forum with the same blue logo, they will be happy to see their 'homebase' again and will stick with it.
Your outlook is cool, but for almost a year ppl were used to the blue one ;)
Keep your forum up, if it doesn't cost a penny for you. Sooner or later ppl will come.

Regards,
ptaczek.
-ptaczek-

This whole physical universe is a hologram.
[Cosmosis - Contact: The First Step]

Guibs

Hi there,,

kbeh273300,
Sorry,,... I haven't heard about your link before,... I thought it was created because of the end of aMutex's forum,,...
Good luck & work on it,... :)

cya,, ;)

OpiumVolage

Hi,

kbeh273300, sorry if you have feel ignored, you have done a nice job on your forum.

To explain a little what has appened: i've joined Ptaczek by pm just before the old forum has closed and offered to host. But i haven't had time to inform peoples.  (and i was waitting for some words from aMutex in the thread).

Nobody was really knowing that this will be appening so fast !!!

Here is a quote of the last words aMutex wrote (as far as i know) posted on 09.10.2003, 21:22:

Quotehi,

i just wanted to thank you for your time/effort the most users in here gave to this forum to make it a nice place.

But for me, i'm out of ptokax and dc-development at all.

The main reason is that i'm going to my last year on studying now and have to finish everything until next summer - and i dont want to have "extra-influences" that might affect this.

Second, and kind of less important than the previous thing is, that i got tired of the whole environment on dc - and the whole thing doesnt make fun anymore - atleast not for me. I was mentally out of ptokax/dc for the last months anyway now - and i wont get back.

As for this, i will close this forum too - i'll keep it running one or two more days so you can arrange any pms/links/friend-things you have open.

i hope you all will have a good time with your hubs in the future,

aMutex

as for ptokax: its only in ptaczeks hands again now - so i can hardly tell you what the future is

kbeh273300

thanks for the reply guys

Hey, don't feel bad about 'ignoring'. The fact is I haven't noticed link to your forum at the 'crash-day' and therefore I have reacted to the OpiumVolage's PM with hosting offer.
Probably you will agree with me that if people are used to some specific scheme, they will follow it wherever it will arrive again. And if they will see the same blue forum with the same blue logo, they will be happy to see their 'homebase' again and will stick with it.
Your outlook is cool, but for almost a year ppl were used to the blue one ;)
Keep your forum up, if it doesn't cost a penny for you. Sooner or later ppl will come.

Regards,
ptaczek.

well ptaczek its not realy the theme of the forum as much as the fact that you are here after all they will go to were the updates are for the newest releases and the best suport from the man himself but i thank you for responding and am glad that you and OpiumVolage were able to keep it going.

hello OpiumVolage yeah it was very suden that this all hapend and i do think that you will be the best person to host this forum since you were one of the admins from the old one and we all including ptaczek trust that you will do a good job :)

yes i will keep my forum up and i have lots of the old posts from the old forum that i will be continueing to post there but hey dont sell yourself short ptaczek you have a realy great hubsoft and we will all follow you were ever you go we will be there :)
keep up the great work

-=T-G-T=- network
Network Webpage: //www.t-g-t.nl
Network forum http://tgt.shows.it
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org
hub webpage: http://houseofkings.no-ip.org
-=United Kings network=-
Network Webpage?
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org:420
hub webpage
hub forum

balleboy