Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Help with scripts / RincewindsGrimoire[Fixed].exe
« Last post by Mre on 12 October, 2018, 13:31:28 »
Download fixed Rincewind's Grimoire UI which works when this site is down.
Ok so i have downloaded RincewindsGrimoire[Fixed].exe , when trying to run the exe it says a new version detected settings must be rebuilt; Continue ? after i click ok it gives Run-time error '76': Path not found .. window opens for Rincewinds Grimoire 5.3.0. . in the window ihave coloums on the laft side with a toolbar on the top and i think its a large black text window What am i missing ? does anybody know how i can get this to work or does somebody have an earlier version for Rincewinds Grimoire all in one script ? please can anybody help ?  Thanks in advance ..
HOW-TO's / Re: Hub on a dynamic IP
« Last post by the-master on 05 October, 2018, 11:50:32 »
Why to an IP? use an adress instead, can be assigned to the changed IP and done.
Bugs / Re: unable to change password
« Last post by the-master on 05 October, 2018, 11:47:25 »
Update Ptokax..
Bugs / Re: unable to change password
« Last post by Ridge on 29 September, 2018, 19:49:27 »
is there any one who tell me that how to change the password
HOW-TO's / Hub on a dynamic IP
« Last post by shaana on 19 September, 2018, 02:41:15 »
I want to create DC++ network in my college. But, the problem is that since intranet in my college assignes IPs dynamically to systems. Because of which ip address of the hub PC is changed everytime. I want to create a hub which has a static IP address, so that other students have a single constant IP for a hub.

Please help me with this
Thankyou
Yeah, I was quite sure this wasn't a bug. Thanks for the clarification, will keep this in mind.
Bugs / Re: (rather an annoyance) Default directories in config/daemon/interactive
« Last post by PPK on 15 September, 2018, 23:51:43 »
This is little complicated. It defaults to current directory. But for daemon full path must be specified and if i remember correctly daemon have nothing like current directory so it gets current home directory of actual user and adds /.PtokaX
Bugs / (rather an annoyance) Default directories in config/daemon/interactive
« Last post by bastya_elvtars on 15 September, 2018, 22:41:28 »
When you invoke Ptokax with the -m switch it defaults to ~/PtokaX -- and does the same when you run the bot in interactive (that is, non-daemon) mode. However, if you start PtokaX with -d it seeks for config in ~/.PtokaX instead (one dot difference). I understand this can be overridden with the -c switch but took a while to figure it out. :D
Bugs / Re: Ubuntu 18.04 compilation error
« Last post by bastya_elvtars on 15 September, 2018, 21:04:03 »
Thank you, that did the trick!  :)
Bugs / Re: Ubuntu 18.04 compilation error
« Last post by PPK on 15 September, 2018, 19:06:21 »
Fixes:
line 507:
Code: C++
  1. if(SetBoolCom[szi][0] != '\0') {
line 530:
Code: C++
  1. if(SetShortCom[szi][0] != '\0') {