Release/RequestBot - Page 2

Release/RequestBot

Started by Dreams, 08 December, 2009, 18:59:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreams

How's it going with the script bastya?
Im curious =)

bastya_elvtars

Many things have changed, I have implemented the logic behind the new release/request addition part but I still lack time somehow. The website engine has gone poof so I am currently working on transferring the contents into a new engine that is less of a PITA. So things are going on behind the scenes, not too fast though. ;-)
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Dreams

Im satesfied with the answer that it is in progress =) i just wanted to know if you were still on it =)

I thought of one more thing, though you do not have to add it, but something i would like to say anyway.

Would be nice if a Nuked RC could be added.
Releases gets nuked and it would be nice if they could be added to a list?
Like if a release is added to the category DVDR,
And it gets nuked some hours later, someone should be able to add the nuked release to a list, and the added release under DVDR gets transfered to the nuked list instead? so that no one should have to see it in the Show DVDR list. But they should be able to look at the nuked list =) if you know how i mean?

bastya_elvtars

This is a good idea that definitely needs to be implemented sooner or later. I am gonna pick up as soon as possible.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

OPfrenske

Also still using FreshStuff3 v5 on latest ptokax and dixbot.
Like Freshstuff more than build in release bot in Dixbot.
I've been able to fixx the errors, i'm not a lua scripter or such, just some logical thinking.
Now trying to fix menu's ;p

Can't figure out however where to change who is allowed to do what.
Can choose these options

-- Used profiles (only for PtokaX): 0 for lawmaker/terminator (standard), 1 for robocop, 2 for psyguard
-- This setting is unsupported and going to be removed soon. Custom profiles are a Bad Thing (tm).
ProfilesUsed = 0

and change options under this:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Commands and levels section. Enter the specific commands here, DO NOT INCLUDE THE PREFIX!
For levels (i. e. who are allowed to use the command) you give a number: 0-5. The numbers mean:

0: command is disabled
1: command is available to everyone
2: command is available to regs & above
3: command is available to vips & above
4: command is available to operators & above
5: command is available to masters only

(Custom profiles are not supported.)

But no luck with dixbot / ptokax combi....
Any idea?

bastya_elvtars

Dixbot uses custom profiles. However, as you can hack around, this howto will sure help ya: http://bit.ly/dgXdaG

OPfrenske

Yeah tnx for the answer.
Allready figured it out myself  ::)
Just keep on trying and then just like that it did what i wanted.

But as just mentioned.. tnx

Btw, you don't happen to know a way to clean users in dixbot?

http://forum.ptokax.org/index.php?topic=8674#msg79329

No reply's there yet  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk