script to remove users warnings/kicks like in good old robocop?

script to remove users warnings/kicks like in good old robocop?

Started by OPfrenske, 12 June, 2010, 13:49:37

Previous topic - Next topic

OPfrenske

Hi all,

Updating hubsoft here, finally new ptokax and latest dixbot.
Added a few external scripts etc Pm2OPS is one i missed, a leecher check, and a RSS bot. Fixxed all that.
One thing i'm confused about is the warning part.
I run a pretty strict but very clean hub. So there are many automatic warnings.
In the new ptokax/dixbot combi, when someone gets a warning 3 times there's a kick. Next warning is kick #2 etc (so that's warning #4).
I can increase the number of kick before a ban, i know that and i can live with that.

What i'm missing most is the option to clean someone.
With my old ptokax/robocop combi there was a *** Usage: !clear <nick> that we use a lot.

!unban doesn't do the trick. After a ban and !unban the user can come back in but the very first warning still results in a ban.

So is there another !unban i've missed to instantly clear a specific user of any warning/kick? (completely clear a single user)
Or is there another script that can do it for me? Would be nice because i really like dixbot.

Tnx in advance

OPfrenske

Hi again,

Found the file that contains the warnings and kicks.
Wasn't that hard.
it's in folder   -->>    \scripts\DiXBoT\CoreSystem\Opfunc\tKicklog.lua

The file is in the attachment so you can see what file i mean.

Is it possible to use a little Clear script to clear a user with a rightclick menu on the username that is to be clear of kicks and warnings?

And the most important question is someone willing to create a script like that?

Script would help me out a lot ;p

tnx in advance

Snooze

Hi - i know what you mean and ill add the feature today.. Ill post back when the update is avaialble!

/Snooze

Snooze

Done! - DiXBoT v2.1 Build 2994 is available via DiXBoT Update (Type !update in your hub)

Please let me know asap if I made any fuckups (read: bugs) ;-)

/Snooze

[edit]
   ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
   [DiXBoT]DevHub(HomeSrv) Help Topics.    ( 1 Command(s) )
   ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   OPERATOR CMD:
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   !clearlog                   :Clear the Kick/Ban Logs on a User.

[16:26] <[DiXBoT]> *** You have been warned  1 Time(s) by [ Snooze ] because: Just testing!
[16:27] <[DiXBoT]> *** Your warn log have been cleared by Snooze!

Snooze

I just had another read of your post and noticed something:

Added a few external scripts etc Pm2OPS is one i missed, a leecher check, and a RSS bot

Im going to add this feature too, though want to make sure i get it right.
If i understand this feature right, any user should be able to send a message to the dedicated OpChat - right?

/Snooze

OPfrenske

Yep, tnx a lot so far.

PM2OPS is just a little something to send a message to hub security, not really OPchat, but OPchat is ok as well.
PM2OPS (?Pm2Ops?) in my hub should be available to all users, even if the are gagged or not even regged. Just an empty
bot to relay messages to (in my hub) ?Hub-security?.

The clearing of a user is great, tnx for fixxing that one.
When using the clear warn its ok, clear kick and all gives an error at the moment about command not exists.

[18-06-2010---19:00:36] *** Error - No such command exists in DiXBoT or PtokaX. Type !help to view commands available to you.

Remove a warnings works great, remove kick as well as remove all gives the above error..
I cannot remove a kick or all via RC menu.
Manually it works ok via !clearlog [ Nick ] [ Warn/Kick/All ]
I'll make my own User Command to use it, but still wanted to point this error out to you.

While you're inside dixbot.. is it possible (maybe for other OP's) to right click on a users nick and than via RC menu get the clear option without having to fill in the users name by hand?

Update : Now it seems to work. Also made the user command (i like those, less submenu's)
For those who want to try that:
!clearlog %[nick] %[line:Warn/Kick/All]
That's all.

Snooze

yeah, did think about the rightclick-on-user senario, though came the the (flawed) conclusion that you would need this most when a users got blocked from a hub (banned).
I will remedy this asap..

Thanks for pointing out by flawed assumptions!

/Snooze

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk