Add Turkish translation

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Add Turkish translation

Started by zapman, 08 December, 2012, 16:02:56

Previous topic - Next topic

zapman

Hi there,

Sorry but I couldn't find where translations should be posted so I'm leaving this message here: please add Turkish to PtoKaX, the xml file in that language is attached to this post. Also, please note that the file is encoded in UTF-8 and declared as such in the encoding tag -- in case you would prefer to convert it to ISO-8859-9.

PS: If you release a 32bit Windows development build I can test the locale and possibly fine tune some strings. Right now, I can run the stable Windows GUI version just fine under GNU/Linux with Wine but the 64bit dev build doesn't work (good old arch problem).

Happy sharing!

zapman

Murphy rules... I spotted a mistake in my previous translation so I'm attaching a new one. The language and author tags are also taken care of this time, but note that the file is still in UTF-8.

Also, I was working on the French locale and was about to post it, but I have a question: there are several occurrences of strings like
    <String Name="GetNickListFlooder">Flooder $GetNickList</String> or
    <String Name="SearchFlooding">Flood $Search</String>
with a dollar sign, whereas the original English file doesn't have them. Are they remnants of an older version, can I remove them or should they remain? (If they should remain, there would also be a problem with the Turkish translation as I never included the $ except when it was indeed there in the original strings).

Thanks in advance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk