Hub-Link for PotaX

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Hub-Link for PotaX

Started by INKA, 03 September, 2004, 17:09:39

Previous topic - Next topic

INKA

PLZ help me i need script for potax too Hub-Link

Hades

There is a script done by BlackSpark and is being tested in one hub however there is lots of bugs so there was no public release to it yet.
I'm pretty mad already it takes years to finish....

Event_Horizon

not a script but very effective Hub-link , also works with PX - tried by myself  :D
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

Hades

hublink itself requires a script to work
by itself it's a useless crap.
So far only neomodus hub ver1.0 and shadow dchub have support scripts totally implemended.
personally i wish to have someone do verliplugin for hublink it's the only soft that i tested an fully satisfies me
by the way why ptokax died?
What happened to this prommising soft?
Ptaczek did U quit?
Is Amutex still alive??
Howcome all dc hub softs are dying exemption is verlihub with ppl working on it every day making it better and better and may be  yoshi that just released new yhub all rest is dead projects?

How sad....

Hades

By the way...

Just tested hublink on neomodus hub v 1.0   -   sucks totally not even close to xhub!!!

So may be we sould give a second thought to it?

Horrible lags and unstability.....

HaArD

Hub-Link sucks on Neo Modus v1 because Neo Modus v1 sucks.

Hub-Link is actively developed for SDCH because SDCH is actively developed.

I have seen Hub-Link work with 12 hubs  and 1600 users with no noticeable lag using SDCH.

I am sure the PtokaX script for Hub-Link that Blackspark is working on will work equally well, or better when it is finally released.....

By the way... the PtokaX script has been in active development for less then 6 months....far less time then we've been waiting for the next release of PtokaX :P

Saivert

Can someone post the specs on how a script / plugins should be written in order to make a hub support the Hub-Link BOT. I want to write a plugin for DCH++ that will allow DCH++ to link with other hubs using Hub-Link. Either multiple DCH++ hubs or severla DCH++ hubs together with other hub software.

plop

i made a script for bcdc based clients which turns them into a hub link but only chat/pm.
every hub the client joins is linked.

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

Saivert

I still not seeing anyone come up with specs on how to write a script that supports the Hub-Link program. That makes it work.

??????Hawk??????

QuoteOriginally posted by Saivert
I still not seeing anyone come up with specs on how to write a script that supports the Hub-Link program. That makes it work.

I am trying to Gather the relevent Info   and the Unfinished Script..  

i Posted in his forum  Last Week...

ill keep you posted.

??????Hawk??????

ptaczek

QuoteOriginally posted by Hades
by the way why ptokax died?
What happened to this prommising soft?
Ptaczek did U quit?
Is Amutex still alive??
Howcome all dc hub softs are dying exemption is verlihub with ppl working on it every day making it better and better and may be  yoshi that just released new yhub all rest is dead projects?

How sad....

Well Hades, I can understand you and I really wish to have more time to have joy with further developing. Fact is, that ptokax is a potent hubsoft but needs more care from my side. As Im looking at this incredible community that evolves around it, all the people working together atleast on scripts etc. etc., I can see that there is a spirit and I wont let it die. If the time becomes really bad I will open the project for the opensource developing. But I don't feel the time is so bad yet ;)
Shields up, weapons on-line!
-ptaczek-

This whole physical universe is a hologram.
[Cosmosis - Contact: The First Step]

??????Hawk??????

Hi m8

QuoteIf the time becomes really bad I will open the project for the opensource developing.

I personally think releasing the open source would be a Bad idea..

Keep good Backups so it can never be lost and if..
QuoteIf the time becomes really bad

Pass it on to to another TRUSTED party  weather it be a team  or a single person to continue CLOSED source developement...

??????Hawk??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk