How to solve this error report??????

How to solve this error report??????

Started by Barca, 25 May, 2008, 07:34:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Barca

In ptokax iam getting this error- Syntax ...nts\DiXBoT511\scripts\DiXBoT\CoreSystem\Security.lua:261: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
In dc iam getting this error- *** An Error has accured in DiXBoT. It's been logged for further investigation..
These errors are of same probs
Iam using ptokax 0.3.6.0(DiXBoT_v1[1].1_2466_R2).....& iam  using grimoire script but in grimoire only games are on no security.......only games and random messages are on....................in dixbot i have kept security on and no games on.........
plz help me out with this problem
ptokax| ubuntu| linux

Snooze

Hey Barca,

You should consider updating PtokaX and DiXBoT to latest versions..

/Snooze

Barca

hey snooze......wen i update this error comes

[08:47:19] *** DiXBoT [ AutoUpdate ] RightClick Commands has been sent to your Client.
[08:47:24] *** DiXBoT is checking www.dixbot.com for Updates...
[08:47:24] *** Error! - File Not Found! - Update Site might be syncronising data. Please try again later..

Always i get this
ptokax| ubuntu| linux

Snooze

Yes, your DiXBoT version is so old, that a direct update path nolonger exists.
You would have to make a fresh install.

/Snooze

Barca

ok...ill make a fresh install.....but can u plzzz give the site/URL of the dixbot
which can be used on ptokax 0.3.6.0 and can be updated....is there ny dixbot like this.......if so kindly give me the url

Barca
ptokax| ubuntu| linux

Snooze

Sorry Barca, DiXBoT is no longer being developed for PtokaX 0.3.6.0.

You should strongly consider moving to the latest version of PtokaX, as most (if not all) script development has moved to this great new platform!

/Snooze

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk