Custom Rightclick

Custom Rightclick

Started by Mikey, 21 February, 2009, 18:01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I have searched the board and not come across a custom rightclick script for the new API. Not sure if I am looking over it but if one doesnt exist can we get one and if there is one and I am missing it could someone please point it out. Thanks!
Mikey

**Friends Unlimited Network**
    Network Founder

Madman

Custom rightclick?

You could look at Mutors PxCommands...
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

Mikey

Yeah I looked at that but it also has all the PtokaX commands...I need one that I can make just for certain commands I want.
Mikey

Network Founder

Mikey

I know...but I dont need all the other commands...thats my point. I tried to take all the other commands out but apparently I screwed up somewhere and keep causing errors. Then I fix one and get another.
Mikey

Network Founder

CrazyGuy

A suggestion to simply stop commands you don't want from being send is to change the profile permissions to a non-existing profile. For example -2. Nobody will have that, thus the commands will not be send :)

Mikey

Because I use DixBoT and I don't think there is any reason to have the same set of commands twice. I need the script to add RC for other scripts/bots I use...I didn't think I had to explain what I wanted to do with the script. Sorry!
Mikey

Network Founder

CrazyGuy

Quote from: Mutor on 22 February, 2009, 01:41:32
CG: That won't quite do. There is no profile settings
in the script [for hub commands]. The intent here is
to send commands with respect to profile permissions
as set in the GUI for each profile.

I see, well it was worth a try  :P

Mikey

Well after all that I thank you. I also learned from this. I know where my mistake was when I tried to do it. Thanks Mutor.
Mikey

Network Founder

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk