PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 16.06 released...

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

PtokaX 0.3.3.0 build 16.06 released...

Started by PPK, 13 March, 2005, 14:01:28

Previous topic - Next topic

PPK

Changelog:
QuoteAdded: Added posibility to regbot without OP status (request by the_pest).
Added: Better scripted bot handling, now is available to set description, email (see new RegBot lua function). Hub make myinfo and send it on login to users as do it for integrated bots.
Added: Length limit for bots is now 64 chars.
Added: Posibility to add Description and Email for hub bot and OPchat.
Added: To lua all things needed to get and set Descriptiong and Email for hub bot and OPchat.
Added: To lua interface GetUserProfile(Nick) (request by NightLitch and The_Fox).
Added: Option to disable sending kick messages to OPs if is kick message filtering enabled.
Added: GetActualUsersPeak and GetMaxUsersPeak (request by NightLitch).
Fixed: All Gets in Lua returning on/off state now return 1 if on and nil if off (thx bastya_elvtars for report).
Fixed: Pm max lines settings is now really disabled if is set to 0 (thx the_pest for report).
Fixed: Bad chars ( $|<>:?*"/\) in botnames no more allowed (thx Josh_J for report).
Fixed: Most GUI fixes, all text boxses now have checking to disallow bad chars from texts. Text boxses for numbers now accept only numbers.
Fixed: All bots registered by script is removed on script stop.
Fixed: No more allowed to change hub/opchat bot nick to nick used by online user. No more allowed to create bot with nick used by online user.
Fixed: Deleting of numeric values in gui, no more crashes if box is empty and lua want number (thx The_Fox for report).
Fixed: Some problems with some things and restrictions working only for 4 top profiles.
Fixed: Fixed bugs in "Memory used by scripts" tab.
Fixed: Bug in QuickList supports causing sending of $Hello nick| for logging unregistered user.
Fixed: Bug in bRegistered in userobject on login (thx Skrollster for report).
Fixed: Crash on try to remove not exist profile from lua. (thx Skrollster for report).
Fixed: Saving of same multiline deflood settings (thx Mickey for report).
Fixed: Some hub commands missing responses if status to OPs is disabled (thx Hawk for report).
Changed: Lua scripts now starts with hub start and stop with hub stop. Not as before script starts with PtokaX and stop with PtokaX. This fix most crash with start/stop hub (thx betatesters for testing and bugreports).
Changed: Max size of send buffer, is try to fix disconnect on login on hubs with > 3000 users.
Changed: Some thing on user login, for better handling user logins on big hubs.
Changed: GetUsersCount() in lua now return hub user count, same value as Users: in gui.
Changed: GetOnlineUsers() return table with all logged user objects (thx The_Fox for testing script).
Removed: Protection to removing 4 default profiles.

Download from PtokaX homepage :]
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Skrollster

it is as good as it looks :D

Tw?sT?d-d?v

wow  ..  software updates realy coming quick.....

keep up the good work  :))

jiten

??????Hawk??????

:))  :))  :))  :))

Another fine release from the Px Master ..  

Keep up the  Great work  PPK

cheers

??????Hawk??????

Jaras

QuoteOriginally posted by PPK
Changed: GetOnlineUsers() return table with all logged user objects (thx The_Fox for testing script).

Probably the most wanted =]. Simply brilliant. I love you man... 8)

Khezex

Heya PPK... really good job you're doing... using ptokax for 6 months now, still using an older version of ptokax dough :)... ummm good luck with future progress :D

kbeh273300

btw i was thinking of something , not sure if its a good idea or not so i thought id run it by ya,would it be posable or doable to add an abilty to load or unload scripts from within the hub ? i run my hub on a pc with no monitor and i like to control as much as i can from within the hub useing script/hub cmds.not sure if this is posable or not i just thought id run it by ya :) :D
-=United Kings network=-
Network Webpage?
Hub address: houseofkings.no-ip.org:420
hub webpage
hub forum

BeeR

Is there a manual/helptext to setup the new Ptokax to the best perfomance ??
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

Madman

Mutor made a really nice help file

Check out this thread
We suffer in silence, we lurk in the shadows, we kill in the night
Site currently down, ETA of returning online is 2099 ;p

BeeR

QuoteOriginally posted by madman
Mutor made a really nice help file

Check out this thread

tnx m8 :]
A cold BeeR is stunning !!

exlepra

Thx, just read the changelog from 15.25 I have up to this version, omfg :)

Now script converting time.

plop

QuoteOriginally posted by kbeh273300
btw i was thinking of something , not sure if its a good idea or not so i thought id run it by ya,would it be posable or doable to add an abilty to load or unload scripts from within the hub ? i run my hub on a pc with no monitor and i like to control as much as i can from within the hub useing script/hub cmds.not sure if this is posable or not i just thought id run it by ya :) :D
not ptokax itself but this is how version 2 of artificial insanety is working.
!enplug		- enables the given plugin name. 
	!displug		- disables the given plugin name. 
	!loadplug		- loads the given plugin name. 
	!maxslots		- Shows the max slots. 
	!minshare		- Shows the minium share. 
	!menu		- re-order the menu. 
	!help		- This help menu.
maxslots and minshare are 2 plugin's (small scripts which are running inside the main script).

plop
http://www.plop.nl lua scripts/howto\'s.
http://www.thegoldenangel.net
http://www.vikingshub.com
http://www.lua.org

>>----> he who fights hatred with hatred, drives the spreading of hatred <----<<

Memphis

When already available option => MultiHub ?? Because what new version, then this option is inaccessible (switched off) :(

But what to this version, then I congratulate author => PPK :D

ruspant

1) Is it possible to show op chat nick in nicklist to any user ?
2) Any hint to build language file is appreciated.
Thx

imby

QuoteOriginally posted by ruspant

Why do normal users need to see the opchat nick?

ruspant

QuoteOriginally posted by imby
QuoteOriginally posted by ruspant

Why do normal users need to see the opchat nick?

I don't like using msg-to-op... it's quite useless if normal users could send messages to op chat...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk