Ralig's TriviaBot 1.1

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

Ralig's TriviaBot 1.1

Started by ralig, 19 December, 2003, 19:40:52

Previous topic - Next topic

ralig

I finally got around to cleaning up some bugs of 1.0 and adding a couple new features.  Here's a basic breakdown of what has happened.

-Fixed the ranking problem (this is what took so long, for the life of me, I couldn't figure it out.)
-Fixed a couple of typos and added a few more comments.

-Added a way to easily customize the way the question is displayed.  You can even easily put a hint into the question.

-Added some more options for the way hints are displayed.  There a few minor issues with a few combinations, but nothing that should be a big deal.

You can get the newest version from:  Ralig's TriviaBot Website

Also, I now have a section on a forum for comments or problems on the bot:  Sci-Fi-Wonders forum   and look for the "Ralig's Trivia" secion.

Ralig

*EDIT* I changed the link for the website, since it has now officially moved, and my server that was hosting it is now down for the count.   Ralig

acrespo

Version 1.1 is not available anywhere. Anybody can post a link for me?

ralig

I changed the link in the original post (above) to reflect the new home of the bot.  Sorry about the downtime.

Ralig

Event_Horizon

QuoteOriginally posted by ralig
I finally got around to cleaning up some bugs of 1.0 and adding a couple new features.  Here's a basic breakdown of what has happened.

-Fixed the ranking problem (this is what took so long, for the life of me, I couldn't figure it out.)
-Fixed a couple of typos and added a few more comments.

-Added a way to easily customize the way the question is displayed.  You can even easily put a hint into the question.

-Added some more options for the way hints are displayed.  There a few minor issues with a few combinations, but nothing that should be a big deal.

You can get the newest version from:  Ralig's TriviaBot Website  
Also, I now have a section on a forum for comments or problems on the bot:  Sci-Fi-Wonders forum   and look for the "Ralig's Trivia" secion.

Ralig

*EDIT* I changed the link for the website, since it has now officially moved, and my server that was hosting it is now down for the count.   Ralig

there is the URL
Greez ????_H???z??
??????????????????

??/v\\ \'?\' ?@?? ???? is Secured by RoboCop? Created by Optimus?

acrespo

ralig

Can you do a version for users enter new questions?

ralig

Yeah, that was in my original plan, but somehow got left out.  I'll work on it and post here when it is done.

HaArD

Can't download it. Getting errors on your web site..

Download page:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ace/public_html/trivia/includes.php on line 20

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Please Please Please can someone post the ralig triv 1.1 or can ralig fix the link please  :D

Willore911

QuoteOriginally posted by H?LL?L?L??nG?L
Please Please Please can someone post the ralig triv 1.1 or can ralig fix the link please  :D

Here's a link for ralig's trivbot 1.1 .

H?LL?L?L??nG?L

Kool hun thanks for that  :P

Willore911

:)  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk