IPdbBOT

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

IPdbBOT

Started by GeceBekcisi, 30 August, 2005, 23:13:25

Previous topic - Next topic

GeceBekcisi

The Ultimate IP Database Bot, IPdbBOT v1.00 and v2.50 by me.

What is this script and what it will be used for?

You can store IP data for users, and recall them when needed with this script. For example, no need to know which IPs did a user used in history, or how many and which users are from the same ISP as a user, etc etc. You can find detailed information by clicking here.

Have fun!
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

GrinSlaW

sound intresting  :) i will check it out and report bugs  :P

cheers  :D
.:: AcExtreme ::. | .:: AcPro ::.

Xico

I tryed to get the script... and I got: "This address/url is invalid. If you clicked on a link, please inform the Administrator."

But I did get the information page. Promissing...

GrinSlaW

i hade no problems geting the script strange that you dont get it ?(

btw the script works perfect no bugs so far

cheers :D

GeceBekcisi

Link is working, and I am waiting for any possible bugs.
Do you need an advanced user handling script? Download UserBekcisi today (Latest Edit)
Features: User + ISP + GeoIP database, user info + share checking and many more...

uffetjur

Line 7 Settings.ini
   ["sBot"] = frmHub:GetHubBotName()

Corrected:
   ["sBot"] = frmHub:GetHubBotName(),
Somewhere in Cyberspace

GeceBekcisi

Fixed this small typing mistake, thanks for reporting uffetjur.

BTW, it would be nice that everyone, had posted their ISP databases here, either with a link to file or its content in [C0DE] ... [/C0DE] tags; to make all ppl benefit from it.

Also,

GeceBekcisi

Fixed a small tabulation error v2.02. Link above is edited.

Herman

I'm noob at this, but i've got a question. Looks like the script see nicks (example: Herman and herman) as two different nicks. Is it possible to make it case insensitive?
Owner of PcGamers4Ever

GeceBekcisi

Yeah, it is possible; gonna look tomorrow and make an option for that.

Best Regards

Herman

Hi, naggy Herman again. Got a suggestion for a improvment of the bot. Usercleaner(dunno if it's in there) Cleans the logfiles say every 4 weeks for users that havent been active since then?
Owner of PcGamers4Ever

bastya_elvtars

QuoteOriginally posted by Herman
I'm noob at this, but i've got a question. Looks like the script see nicks (example: Herman and herman) as two different nicks. Is it possible to make it case insensitive?

Mybe I am wrong, but PtokaX takes care of this, Joe and joE cannot be in a hub at the same time.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Herman

That might be so....but this is when i search the database. It shouldnt make difference there between say Herman and herman

//Edit

So it isnt possible then without the cpu usage?
Owner of PcGamers4Ever

bastya_elvtars

That might be so....but this is when i search the database. It shouldnt make difference there between say Herman and herman

Yes, I will fix this in my userinfo and post the results here. :-)
Always the last used nick counts, HermaN, HeRmaN or anything else, but HeRMAn can be searched for with herman too. :D

-- // EDIT

Looked into my userinfo. It would kill all usernames, if it were used this way, or would use a lot of cpu.
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Herman

What if the search database command can show all hits..Herman and herman and herMan?
Owner of PcGamers4Ever

bastya_elvtars

What if the search database command can show all hits..Herman and herman and herMan?

Would use a lot of CPU then.

GeceBekcisi

Is it possible to make it case insensitive?

Request rejected due to reasons bastya_elvtars told before me. Database conflicts, and rise of CPU usage...

Cleans the logfiles say every 4 weeks for users that havent been active since then?

A reasonable request, will try to implement as soon as possible.

gander

the clean user thing is buildt into robocop 10e ... so you may have a conflict there

Myers

Hello,
I get this error when i try to do an "ipinfo"

Script-Error: 09/02/05 20:59:38 - C:\Temp\PtokaX 0.3.3.21+\scripts\IPdbBOTv2.lua:261: attempt to concatenate global `sNick' (a nil value)

And i also got this error

Script-Error: 09/02/05 21:06:27 - C:\Temp\PtokaX 0.3.3.21+\scripts\IPdbBOTv2.lua:1080: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

Does anyone have an idea.

I run Ptokax 0.3.3.21e and Robocop 10.01e

Herman

QuoteOriginally posted by gander
the clean user thing is buildt into robocop 10e ... so you may have a conflict there

It's not cleaning the ptokax user database....it cleans the database that the Ip-bot have created
Owner of PcGamers4Ever

hnr21

Can this script save MACs also?! This might be very handy for some LAN hubs ... 10x & good work ! :)
Respectfully,
an ordinary LUA fan

GrinSlaW

QuoteOriginally posted by Myers
Hello,
I get this error when i try to do an "ipinfo"

Script-Error: 09/02/05 20:59:38 - C:\Temp\PtokaX 0.3.3.21+\scripts\IPdbBOTv2.lua:261: attempt to concatenate global `sNick' (a nil value)

And i also got this error

Script-Error: 09/02/05 21:06:27 - C:\Temp\PtokaX 0.3.3.21+\scripts\IPdbBOTv2.lua:1080: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

Does anyone have an idea.

I run Ptokax 0.3.3.21e and Robocop 10.01e

hi
i get thoes error to

cheers

mateci

thx for reporting these;

QuoteOriginally posted by Myers

These errors are fixed.

The new uncompiled release IPdbBOT v2.03 is here.

GrinSlaW

the link not working  :(

cheers

mateci

No, link is working ( i try with flashget and ie6).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk