Help with old lua script

Help with old lua script

Started by nEgativE, 15 February, 2015, 20:11:39

Previous topic - Next topic

nEgativE

Hi there, first, sorry the english and forum section help. So, i'm running a small hub with ptokax 0.3.6.0, with old lua, and a script called "GEOIP LITE CITY" by CHILLCODEā„¢ with a few modifications, for years running fine, i always update 2 files to get updates, the "GeoLiteCity-Blocks.csv" and "GeoLiteCity-Location.csv" but in this december the script is unable to convert the CSV files.. it gives erros, i guess geoip site have changed some data on files or something, so.. i cant get it to work, could someone help me ?

Error ptokax : 01.px-geoip.lua:239: attempt to index local 'tc' (a nil value)

Error function:
function GLite:unpack( tc )
   return tc[1], tc[2], tc[3], tc[4], string.gsub( tc[5], "%.", "," ), string.gsub( tc[6], "%.", "," )
end

nEgativE

Quote from: nEgativE on 15 February, 2015, 20:11:39
Hi there, first, sorry the english and forum section help. So, i'm running a small hub with ptokax 0.3.6.0, with old lua, and a script called "GEOIP LITE CITY" by CHILLCODEā„¢ with a few modifications, for years running fine, i always update 2 files to get updates, the "GeoLiteCity-Blocks.csv" and "GeoLiteCity-Location.csv" but in this december the script is unable to convert the CSV files.. it gives erros, i guess geoip site have changed some data on files or something, so.. i cant get it to work, could someone help me ?

Error ptokax : 01.px-geoip.lua:239: attempt to index local 'tc' (a nil value)

Error function:
function GLite:unpack( tc )
   return tc[1], tc[2], tc[3], tc[4], string.gsub( tc[5], "%.", "," ), string.gsub( tc[6], "%.", "," )
end
Solved

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk