New Problem

News:

29 December 2022 - PtokaX 0.5.3.0 (20th anniversary edition) released...
11 April 2017 - PtokaX 0.5.2.2 released...
8 April 2015 Anti child and anti pedo pr0n scripts are not allowed anymore on this board!
28 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 for Windows 10 IoT released...
3 September 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.1 released...
16 August 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.2.0 released...
1 August 2015 - Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX ended. Clearly nobody want ADC support...
30 June 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.1.0 released...
30 April 2015 Crowdfunding for ADC protocol support in PtokaX
26 April 2015 New support hub!
20 February 2015 - PtokaX 0.5.0.3 released...
13 April 2014 - PtokaX 0.5.0.2 released...
23 March 2014 - PtokaX testing version 0.5.0.1 build 454 is available.
04 March 2014 - PtokaX.org sites were temporary down because of DDOS attacks and issues with hosting service provider.

Main Menu

New Problem

Started by Vmon, 27 October, 2007, 23:39:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Vmon

I am running PtokaX 0.3.5.1 lua 5.1.1, while running RoboCop 10.023.

I, along with the ops/mods, do not have the ability to use the Inbuilt Kick function; only through Robocop.  Within PtokaX, all ops and mods are "kick enabled."  The same is true within Robocop.

Here is the message:  *** Inbuild client kick is disabled, use !kick instead!

As was the case with my problem from the other day, is there something simple I am overlooking?????

Thanks again!!!!

PPK

This is caused by Roboshit, you can fix that with removing Robocop :P
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

Vmon

The same was true with DarkClerk.  What might you suggest?

Tw?sT?d-d?v

PPK is right m8     Its a script problem , Read the change log for robocop and you shud find this ,
- Disabled inbuildkick i just hate that one ;)
This has been the same since robo version 10.02 , and no1 can fix this has its a compiled bot and the maker is god nows where.

Rincewind

Client kick in conjunction with DarkClerk should not be blocked.

It may be disabled in the profiles I ship but it can be re-enabled.

Vmon

All right thanks!  It is frustrating!!  There are things I really like from RoboCop and DarkClerk.  Oh well!

BTW PPK, didn't you take part in the development of Robo??????

PPK

Quote from: Vmon on 28 October, 2007, 14:36:35
BTW PPK, didn't you take part in the development of Robo??????
NO

//EDIT
Removed offtopic posts.
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris." - Larry Wall

PPK

You hate it, and i am happy that we have some standard operator commands on protocol level. Is not perfect, but is better that nothing like it is in ADC :P
You are only scripter, you don't need to mess in any way with protocol ops commands. PtokaX do it it for you, and he is doing it very good 8)

bastya_elvtars

Quote from: PPK on 30 October, 2007, 20:06:28
You hate it, and i am happy that we have some standard operator commands on protocol level. Is not perfect, but is better that nothing like it is in ADC :P
Indeed, and I know it is not going to be fixed.
Quote from: PPK on 30 October, 2007, 20:06:28You are only scripter, you don't need to mess in any way with protocol ops commands. PtokaX do it it for you, and he is doing it very good 8)

Uh... well, maybe I should reconsider it because tracking of the numbers of the kicks and accordance to ban times has changed with the introduction of SetMan... but will PtokaX attach a reason to the $Kick-derived tempban for example?
Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

PPK

Quote from: bastya_elvtars on 30 October, 2007, 20:11:13
but will PtokaX attach a reason to the $Kick-derived tempban for example?
Yes, that was introduced with new ban manager in 0.3.4.0 .. +- 2 years ago (it is in changelog) ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk